“Coffee and Cake”

Ranked #2 of 111 Bakeries in Naples
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Large selection of cakes, all freshly made.
One of the best canoli you'll find in Naples, along with other classical Italian desserts.

Ciro S, Direttore at Pasticceria Poppella, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you very much!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,400)

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We decided to visit Poppella on the way down from Capodimonte and try a couple of typical Napolitan pastries/sweets - babà and sfogliatella - and also Poppella’s own trademark fiocco di neve. The babà was well soaked in rum without being too soggy. The sfogliatella’s puff pastry nice and crispy. The fiocco di neve light and creamy. I have to say I was pretty impressed and the price was fair. Value for money.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This cake shop became famous when the owner offered thousands of his newly-invented cream buns to a children's charity event: he is now rightly one of the most successful bakers in Naples. The cream bun is a must!

1  Thank Leitham57
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

First time to visit Pasticceria Poppella with my husband and a friend who is from Naples. I cannot tell you how gorgeous and light the Fiocco di Neve was.... just fabulous ! Of course I have never tasted the Fiocco di Neve before and believe me when I say when I come back to Naples ...this will be my first stop !! The staff were very friendly and attentive! Oh and the coffee was fabulous too ! We will be back !! Grazie Mille

1  Thank Neesy M
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Beautiful district, very characteristic. The confectionery offers amazing cakes and pastries, really friendly shop assistens. Highly recommended!