“Best ice-cream in the world”
Review of Mennella napoli

Mennella napoli
Ranked #18 of 160 Dessert in Naples
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 November 2016

The best ice-cream that I have ever had. Unfortunately I don't live in Naples to go there every night.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

I could live on this gelato --- it is fabulous! Every flavor I've tried is fantastic, but Mennella Rock is the best there is. The service is friendly and efficient, and the prices are so reasonable.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Wow! The gelato here is incredible. At first, I found it unusual that only children can order one scoop......but when I tasted the gelato, I was thankful that I had two scoops to enjoy! I thoroughly recommend the chocolate and straciatella. Make sure to try a cone also.....they make their own waffle cones....they taste great and they make the shop smell amazing!

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Just round the corner from the Exe Majestico hotel, so paid a few visits here after eating out. Can be busy till late. Not quite up to the level of the Old Bridge Gelateria in Rome, but a good effort.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Great variety of flavors and ice-creams. You can enter into Mennella at various locations around the city but I've bumped into shop in Carducci Street and it was great sweet experience, I've tried Latte di Mandorla and it was amazing.