See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Loved this boutique hotel! Fresh, as the name states, modern style, smack in the middle of the action in Naples. Just enough breakfast for a California girl on the go...great service, The Fresh Glamour is top notch! Grazie, see you again. xx

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 19 September 2013

After searching for this hidden hotel (keep your eyes open for white flags on the balconies) I was greeted by the owners who were extremely friendly and welcoming and were very understanding when trying to decipher my English. The room was huge and well maintained, complete with everything mentioned on the site I booked from. Situation is bang in the centre, 5 minutes from Naples historic centre. Overall very good, more presence of location is a must though.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank domhimself
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Gorgeous decoration! The guys at the 'desk' barely spoke Emglish but we managed to get in our room anyways. Wifi didnt work in the room. Shower went from boiling hot to freezimg cold every minute but we could manage to find something in between that was bearable. No elevator, but its on the first floor.

Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 10 August 2013

The 'hotel' is actually an enormous apartment subdivided into six rooms and a common area. It is on the first floor of a building with no lift. So luggages have to be hauled up and down two flight of stairs.

My room was not too small and had all the essentials : a tiny bathroom, air-conditioner and a tv with only Italian channels. Wifi was free and the signal was strong.

As far as I was aware, there was only one person who worked there as receptionist-cum-cleaner. He was a surly man who could turn downright rude. On the last morning I stayed there, he banged on my doors to tell me that I had to leave by 11am.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Cecil99
Alessandro E, Proprietario at The Fresh Glamour Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Thank you for your review.

Our small hotel is an accommodation with all amenities, modern rooms with air conditioning, smart tv samsung, staiton dock, tea maker, wi fi, Ipad available, buffet breakfast served until 10am.
It was shown that we are on the first floor and we do not have a lift.

Check out is at 11 am, we knock on the door after a certain time to remind customers that the rooms should be left on time, many times we let them hold up to 11.30.
Regards
Alessandro Esposito

Reviewed 12 May 2013

The hotel was easy to find, its location near Port, good connections to everywhere. Staff very friendly and helpful!! Very clean rooms and enough space!! A very modern concept! wifi, SmartTV and iPad!
We recommend this hotel for your next trip to Naples!!

Room Tip: In general all rooms have the same equipment! it depends on how many people is staying!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel