“Great service, pastries and coffee”

Gran Caffe Ciorfito
Ranked #2 of 131 Coffee & Tea in Naples
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Gran Gaffe Ciorfito will be close fro holidays from Aug 14 to Aug 28. Will reopen on Monday Aug 29.
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Service, pastries, gelato and coffee were all great! Beyond satisfied with everything. Highly recommend stopping by if you are in the area.

3  Thank Neil J

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We had our coffee at Gran Cafe Ciorfito just once because our schedulle was really busy but I can tell it was the best coffee I ever drunk.
For just 0.90 euros I get a creamy coffee, sweet but not too much (they ask you before "zuccherite ?" wich means if you wanted with sugar or not)and a glass with sparkling water. That was on the bar.
If you want to sit at the table and enjoy the neapolitan atmosphere outside you'll have to pay 2 euros but they give an extra biscuit or some other little sweet. Totally worth it.

2  Thank Gianina74
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Good coffee and service. Collect coffee and pastries every morning to start the day in Napoli. Typical Napoli coffee shop you can drink at counter or sit down in a tiny lounge.

1  Thank PDSG
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I had a macchiato coffee (2€) which I was gladly surprised when I saw it came with a delicious biscuit and a glass of sparkling water. And also a gelato (pistacchio and lemon) of the smallest size which was average in terms of taste and priced at 4€. Too expensive for the small size in my opinion. The staff are friendly. I feel the little decoration in the tables outside need a bit more effort.

1  Thank SaraWorldAdventures
Reviewed 23 September 2017

We have been there twice, in August - they have very fine service and excellent caffe. We took a package Toraldo caffe with us to take a tast of Napoli to our hometown.

2  Thank Reinhard K