“Good value, great service ”

Nene Bistrot Restaurant
Ranked #1,407 of 3,227 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2014 via mobile

Passed this place a couple of times on our first few days in Napoli. Decided to have a night out and chose this place. We were welcomed in by Gianluca a friendly waiter. He sat us down and talked us through the menu. We ordered his recommendations a chicken risotto and spaghetti carbonara. Both were delicious. The choice of wine was great too. Gianluca also told us of attractions to visit while in Napoli. I went back two nights later for a takeaway pizza, Gianluca remembered me and was friendly again. The pizza was good. If near piazza municipal, give this place a go!

Reviewed 16 September 2014 via mobile

We walked into Nene's on our way back from the port after a day trip to Capri - we were starving, and although the place did not appeal to me at first, we stopped for a meal ("might as well eat here"). Service was friendly and the pizzas were tasty. Nothing to complain about.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Walked by this Restraurant earlier in the day and noticed Tripadvisor sticker on window. Decided to give this Restraurant a try. My husband and I had each had a different kind of salad and the portions were big. Came with no dressing and we had to put our own balsamic and olive oil. Both were just o.k. We wanted to share a pizza and noticed 4.50Euro for pizza. We asked if it was just for one person and our waiter said yes, so we ordered 2. The pizzas came out and they were a medium size, like, in the US. Olives on the pizza have the pit inside. Be careful! Bottom of crust is soggy. Have to say portions were big, prices were great. But the flavors for salad and pizza could use some attention. And the waiter needs classes on customer service. Especially when they charge a cover, plus service. Which they did.

1  Thank Regina2092014
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I am quite puzzled with the bad reviews.. We had one of the best pizzas at Nene's, the salad was fresh and delicious! Service was superb and we are definitely coming back!!! We also couldn't believe how low the prices were!

1  Thank Traveling_Masha
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We visited this restaurant on Monday 11 November 2013. I was served with the most disgusting pizza I have ever seen. It was literally swimming with loads of watery liquid which had been poured all over it. It was unbelievable, we couldn't believe our eyes! The waiter mumbled something about it being mozzarella milk, and even poured some off onto another plate. I lived in italy for 16 years and ate at least one pizza per week during that time so I think I know what a pizza should look like. I have never seen anything like it. The other pizza we ordered wasn't up to much either. Yuk. We left the lot, paid the bill and left. This was not only the worst pizza, but the worst meal I've ever been served by a long way.