“Worth another try?”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Walked by this Restraurant earlier in the day and noticed Tripadvisor sticker on window. Decided to give this Restraurant a try. My husband and I had each had a different kind of salad and the portions were big. Came with no dressing and we had to put our own balsamic and olive oil. Both were just o.k. We wanted to share a pizza and noticed 4.50Euro for pizza. We asked if it was just for one person and our waiter said yes, so we ordered 2. The pizzas came out and they were a medium size, like, in the US. Olives on the pizza have the pit inside. Be careful! Bottom of crust is soggy. Have to say portions were big, prices were great. But the flavors for salad and pizza could use some attention. And the waiter needs classes on customer service. Especially when they charge a cover, plus service. Which they did.

1  Thank Regina2092014

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I am quite puzzled with the bad reviews.. We had one of the best pizzas at Nene's, the salad was fresh and delicious! Service was superb and we are definitely coming back!!! We also couldn't believe how low the prices were!

1  Thank Traveling_Masha
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We visited this restaurant on Monday 11 November 2013. I was served with the most disgusting pizza I have ever seen. It was literally swimming with loads of watery liquid which had been poured all over it. It was unbelievable, we couldn't believe our eyes! The waiter mumbled something about it being mozzarella milk, and even poured some off onto another plate. I lived in italy for 16 years and ate at least one pizza per week during that time so I think I know what a pizza should look like. I have never seen anything like it. The other pizza we ordered wasn't up to much either. Yuk. We left the lot, paid the bill and left. This was not only the worst pizza, but the worst meal I've ever been served by a long way.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Called in one Sunday lunchtime, on a Mediterranean cruise. Asked the very helpful young man to recommend something special from the local area. We - he did us proud. The antipasti was very impressive, and then I had tuna and my husband had a wonderful pizza. He recommended a wonderful local Vesuvius wine which was most impressive.

An experience we would love to repeat one day, and which we would recommend to all visitors to Naples. And, don't forget to check out the fantastic mosaics in the toilets - worth the trip down the scary stairs!!!

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Popped in on our (with my husband and 10yo son) first night in Napoli and had an excellent evening.
Service was fantastic by attentive waiters who helped and suggested the very best food and wine.They could not do enough...
Would we go back..? Yes.