“Horrible do not make a mistake ”
Review of Ristorante Giada

Ristorante Giada
Ranked #2,358 of 3,032 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

If you have all day and all night only then visit this place because everyone will get the food but you
Serious advice do not visit the restaurant

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We needed something that wasn't pasta or pizza (nothing wrong with either, but we've been traveling for a month through this region).

We ordered two entrees, two mains, 1ltr of house wine, two desserts and it came to 34 euro.

Food was exactly what we were looking for - local Chinese; decent quality and large range of choices. Service was fantastic.

We would absolutely recommend this restaurant, if you need a change from Italian. Previous reviews, based on our experience seem harsh and outdated.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

I'm an American living in Naples and I don't know what some people are complaining about - I love this place! I don't go for the Chinese but the Thai food, which has been delicious every time I've visited. I would especially suggest the Thai noodles with coconut milk. The staff has always been very nice and helpful as well. Like any other restaurant, you'll need to request the check when ready but you can pay with cash or card. Nice little place!

Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

It used to be the best (as much as u could get to it) chinese place out of all we have tried in Naples. However this time was a complete fail. Would not recommend to anyone and definitely won't go there again myself. We have ordered the same dishes as we used to as we already knew the menu almost by heart but the flavor was completely different. We couldn't even finish the food. I don't know if the cook is different now or the owner or smth else but in any case it is very bad tasting food. Apart from that the hair chair that was given to us by the stuff had either no front lock or any protection at all so the baby jumped out of it

Reviewed 3 January 2016

We are Chinese and would like to have the new year's eve diner at a Chinese restaurant.
But this restaurant is A COMPLETE DISASTER, which I really regret the choice:

The service is so slow that every table is waiting for MORE THAN 2 HOURS FOR EACH DISH to get served!

The worst thing is they claim that a 30% of service fee is mandatory! 30%?!! Mandatory?! are they crazy?? this is PURE ROBBERY!

Ok, they sticker a small piece of handwriting paper on the door, but this is hardly visible when the door is opened. I wonder if this is even legal?!!!

The taste is deeply average.

A PURE HORROR!! DON'T GO!!!