All reviews spanish quarter roof terrace resident tortoise antiquities museum italian holiday metro station exceptional staff staff went out of their way tiny streets loved this hotel stay there again excellent hotel safe location each morning palazzo reale shower head spent two nights
Reviewed 29 September 2015

The hotel is a solid 3 star hotel. The room was very clean, and had best towels I had in all 4 hotels I stayed on for my trip to the Amalfi Coast. Excellent shower head and water pressure too! I liked that the rooms were 2 to a "salon", so there wasn't a lot of hallway noise. And as a single traveller I had a room with a double bed! A big plus!

The best thing about this hotel is the location. I really liked being equal distance from both the Historical Center and the Chiaia neighborhood. The hotel is also as close as you can get to the Toledo metro stop.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank privateisland
Reviewed 27 September 2015

The location is good for this hotel, but there were three of us and I felt like a sardine. Three beds in a row and that's all the room in there was! It was very old and dated. The air conditioning didn't work well and I was up most of the night because it was so hot. At the head of the bed there were no plugs for your phone or anything else. The staff was very friendly, but I wouldn't stay there again. Maybe for two people it would be better than for three.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2015

This hotel is tucked away in a side street of a working class neighborhood that connects directly to Via Toledo, a busy avenue with plenty of shops and restaurants. It is very easy to get to from the main train station, once you've figured out how to reach the subway station from the bus stop. Unless you have extremely huge and heavy suitcases, take public transport, as the street of the hotel is rather narrow, and I doubt that a taxi driver would agree to take you to the doorstep of the hotel.

Our room for two had two large beds that could have accommodated two other persons. The bathroom was spacious. Keeping the windows shut allowed us to block out most of the noise from the narrow street where the hotel was located. The air-conditioning worked very well, providing us with relief from the afternoon heat.

Breakfast is nothing to get excited about. However, given the price that we paid for our room, I wasn't expecting anything grand.

Pino and all the other persons who manned reception, as well as the main housekeeper, were all very friendly and helpful, some speaking better English than others.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Talampakan
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

This hotel is steps away from the toledo station on the metro.. Only four stops from Napoli centrale. It's in a very lively area with plenty of restaurants and shops.
The room was tidy and the staff friendly.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2015

Hotel Toledo is in the Spanish Quarter of Naples and buzzes like 'old Napoli' must have when Admiral Nelson moored his fleet in the Bay. The hotel is well placed in terms of walking or metro to cultural places of interest as well as shopping. The staff at the hotel could not have been more welcoming or helpful in responding to requests. If I go back to this area of Naples I would happily return to Hotel Toledo

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple