1,497 results
All reviews privilege room terrace overlooking breakfast terrace building work molo beverello ferry terminal hop on hop off bus nice room amalfi coast hotel breakfast via toledo within walking distance tea and coffee short stay minute walk perfect location pastries
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Stayed here the last 2 nights of our Rick Steves' South of Italy tour. The good: our room on the 6th floor was comfortable, the bathroom/shower a nice size for Europe, and our window had a water view when a cruise ship wasn't in the dock. The location is good and there is a metro stop about a block away that we used to get to the train station for our return trip to Rome. The bad: the breakfast was terrible. Coffee was undrinkable. No fresh fruit. I had a sole hard-boiled egg both mornings. Breakfast room staff seemed uninterested. Outside deck could have been so much nicer with a few flowering plants. One morning at 9am, I left an empty coffee cup on a table in the entry lobby with other dirty dishes and they were still there when we returned at 5pm! While our A/C worked fine, many others in our group had a terrible first-night sleep because the A/Cs weren't working in their rooms. The usual Rick Steves' Naples hotel which is lovely, was full and this was the first time a tour has stayed here. In my tour survey, I recommended the tour rethink using this hotel.

Room Tip: higher up are probably quieter
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
MERCURE ANGIOIN... N, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Napoli Centro Angioino. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Friendly helpful staff, great location close to restaurants, the port (for ferries to Capri) and the castle (for hop on/off buses). Rooms were average and slightly noisy. The buffet breakfast was good. We had a driver, Kiko, for a couple of days who spoke good English, was safe driver and took us to lots of interesting sites and was very reasonable compared to tours if you are in group.

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank anushka10

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Napoli Centro Angioino.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Staff were average
Very unhelpful- don’t even bother to ask because they are simply not interested
Won’t recommend or return
Rooms are overpriced and very small
Breakfast not worth the effort
Difficult place to get into from taxi or car

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tripready01

Reviewed 23 May 2018

i 'd still book accor hotels. the room was very nice, the breakfast was a really good buffet with a wide choice of foods ( italians take my motto {life is uncertain;eat dessert first.} very seriously. if you want them there are plenty of desserts for breakfast.) marcella and pasquale went above and beyond the call of duty. they called two restaurants trying to locate my cousin's dinner group. they called our next hotel to confirm details of the reservation. and gave great directions for places we wanted to go. they made napoli easy for us.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends