“Excellent afternoon lunch”

Ranked #919 of 3,501 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Vomero
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful afternoon lunch. Great service and hospitality. All the pastas were terrific. Can't wait to return. Thank you.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,339)

Reviewed 25 July 2019

Our family had our first meal in Napoli here and we were not disappointed! The menu has a great variety of pizzas, dishes, and desserts. We all had pizzas and they were fantastic, as well as the desserts especially the tiramisú. Lastly, the service was top notch and definitely above average in Italy

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 30 June 2019

A quick lunch time visit ended up with a sumptuous visit which resulted in having to change plans later. Why? The food and portions were amazing. So much to choose from, so much to eat. Lots of room, indoors and out and right in the centre of the shopping district near the metro. Great place.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 3 February 2019

I have eaten here quite a few times with friends and relatives,and each time it was lowering its level but this time they have really became a little too touristy...after quite a long await to order , I asked for a choice of antipasti and was told to help my self at the buffet table and had two plates which we divided between 4 of us and was charge for 4 plates. My son asked for “paccheri” alla siciliana and was brought “ziti”. When asked the waiter why he was not brought what was ordered his reply was “ we haven’t served “paccari” for the last 6 months! When I asked why we were not advised he answered “ what’s the different.? “ Gnocchi were so salty and my daughter couldn’t finish.
So unprofessional and so disappointed. I will think twice before going back .

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

i picked this restaurant, as on trip advisor it got 4+ stars. I was very-very disappointed. We arrived I bit early 19:20 it is huge restaurant with many tables, we got one where people crossed us to go to the toilet. They make home delivery for pizza finny that the entrance to the kitchen and to the toilet is a same. So basically they bring home delivery pizzas through toilet. Food was average. My wife ordered a Cesar salad. They bring the standard Heinz's Cesar dressing... We had 3 different waiters non of the spoke English.

Date of visit: September 2018