1,346 results
All reviews rooftop pool sushi restaurant michelin star restaurant wellness suite design hotel light switches small pool corner suite bay of naples poor location top floor beautiful hotel port area mount vesuvius busy road ferry terminal historic center
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Romeo hotel for one wonderful night. The hotel is very modern, with lovely art, but has all the comforts one seeks. The front staff, especially Maria Teresa, was so warm and welcoming. The bed was so comfortable!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
GeneralManager_Romeo, Direttore generale at Romeo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

Dear TripAvisor Member
Thank you so much for your review, we are glad that our property fully met your expectations!
We appreciate that you shared your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back at Romeo hotel.
Kindest regards.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

Spent three nights in mid April and loved Romeo Hotel Hotel. Staff was welcoming, courteous and attentive. Facility was modern, clean, and super quiet. Wanting to be guaranteed a view of the harbor and Vesuvius (Check out Google Earth and the proximity and height of the large warehouse across the street from the hotel) we booked a 1 bedroom suite that was promised to be on the 7th or 8th floors.

Sure enough, our room was on the 7th floor NE corner. Spectacular and spacious and modern. A fruit basket, complimentary water and two yummy sfogliatelle welcomed us after a long trip. Great, sweeping views of the chaotic streets, the harbor, Bay and region beyond. No problem with the warehouse. Large floor to ceiling windows allow of tons of light, but blackout curtains and sliding shutters allow you to adjust the brightness to your comfort level. Large walk in closet/dressing room off the bedroom as well as a spacious bathroom and large soaking tub and shower in a separate room. Super comfy, king bed rounded it all out. Polished wood floors are super slick, so use those courtesy slippers.

Started each day with delicious cappuccino’s in bed delivered promptly and hot from the hotel cafe/bar on the above floors. Ate breakfast on site on the last day and regretted not doing so on our other days. A great Italian spread with an impressive charcuterie, views and service.

Speaking of service, on our first night, I was looking to spruce up my dress shirt I had pulled from luggage after a long haul flight. This is when I discovered that Italian hotels do not have the standard iron and board we are accustomed too in the states. I called the front desk and they explained they usually send such shirts for service. I explained it was not dirty - just wrinkled, and before I could say, no problem I’ll be ok, the gentleman said I will send someone to your room. Sure enough Lucia shortly knocked on our door and generously offered to take my shirt and iron it herself. This was by no means a standard service. Wow. I declined as my shirt was not too bad, and I felt Lucia looked busy enough tending to all the rooms and she didn’t need my shirt on top of it all. I thanked her and she smiled. Impressive, but as we learned, not out of character for Romeo.

Thank you Romeo Hotel. Tiresome daily and nightly explorations around Naples were always capped with the return to your treasure of a hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SeamusSays Z
GeneralManager_Romeo, Direttore generale at Romeo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Dear SeamusSays Z
Thank you for your kind review, we are really happy that you had a pleasant stay at Romeo hotel and that you took the opportunity to experience many of the facilities and services that our property offers.
We hope that next time you have time to try our restaurants.
We hope to welcome you again at the Romeo.
Best regards.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

We stayed in Jr Suit for 2 nights. It's not a huge room but ok size. The hotel is very stylish but a bit dark lighting throughout the hallway - wish if it was a bit lighter.

Breakfast was fantastic! We normally don't really eat big breakfast but we had a lot here.

View from our room was not great as it's facing the harbour doc and parking. You can walk to/from the ferry - 5 min. walk - so it's convenient if you take a ferry to Capri/Positano/Amalfi/Sorrento etc.

Pool is heated but very small so when other guests came we didn't feel comfortable staying so left there.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Dear kaz2007dun
Great thanks for reviewing us, we are very happy that you had a pleasant stay at the Romeo hotel and we look forward to welcoming you soon again!
Warm regards.

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

I surprised my partner to a 4 night stay at hotel Romeo for his 30th birthday. We both had an amazing time, the hotel is truly stunning and worth every penny. The views are gorgeous, tidy rooms, relaxing spa-pool on the roof top, pleasant and welcoming staff. Places to visit, would recommend Capri island (45 min boat trip) and also the seaside promenade (5 mins taxi or 20 mins walk from hotel Romeo) which has lots of lovely restaurants to chose from. 5+ stars would definitely visit again. Thank you hotel Romeo for making our holiday very special

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
GeneralManager_Romeo, Direttore generale at Romeo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Dear Amy S
Thank you for reviewing us.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Romeo hotel.
It’s a pleasure for us to know that you loved our property and the services we provide.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon again for new testing experience.
Kindest regards.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

We had an overnight in Naples to catch an early morning flight. This was in the oerfect location, as we took a ferry from Capri. It was a four minute walk from the ferry! We had a drink in the upstairs bar overlooking the marina and a wonderful dinner downstairs at the Sushi restaurant. I don't care for sushi and it was the most delicious dinner. Hats off to the chef! She was fantastic. Our room was clean and efficient. Kind of a pod. The shampoo was very good which was a surprise. The lobby has an interesting water feature. There is a rooftop pool, which would be nice during the warmer months. The city itself is dirty and an undersirable destination.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear lisaleslie,
We really appreciate your review. Even though you spent so short time in our hotel, you have well described almost all our beauties.
Regarding your latest comment, we would like to have the possibility to show you why Napoli is considerate one of the most beautiful city in the world. Please come back early it will be a pleasure show you some of the beauties that will leave emotional feeling in your mind.
Looking to welcome you soon at our property.
Warm regards