“Veronica is super!”

Taxi Tour di Luigi Iommelli
Ranked #2 of 577 Sights & Landmarks in Naples
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sightseeing archaeological tours shopping in the main town gastronomic excursions with tasting of the best products of the local tradition airport transfers, railway and port service congresses and conferences excursions for cruise passengers transfers to fairs and festivals
Reviewed 21 April 2018

We had only a short time (2 hours) but Veronica was able to pack a lot in - including a nice walking tour in the old city and visiting beautiful churches - followed by a seaside tour.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"pompeii"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Luigi is a delightful taxi operator. If you need a ride to a restaurant, lift to the airport or tour of the region Luigi is the guy for you! Reasonable rates to/from Napoli or day trips to Amalfi, Sorrento and Positano.
His rates are fair and he provides a quote prior to departure. His car is clean and roomy- which is amazing given the tiny vehicles in and around Napoli.
Luigi provided a personal recommendation for dinner at a local restaurant owned by his friend. The food was delicious and very inexpensive!
Veronica,his assistant, and Luigi speak good English, making him a great resource for those that do not speak the native language.

1  Thank Sulli
Reviewed 25 February 2018

After the taxi ride from h__ coming in from Naples airport, I was worried about my very early morning ride to the airport to head home. Fortunately, the hotel reserved a ride for me with Luigi Iommelli. Even though I was leaving at an absurdly early time (4:30 am), he was outside the hotel lobby waiting for me. The car was relatively new, really clean and comfortable. No aggressive driving antics to make me nervous, just a really professional and easy ride. Thanks again!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Luigi was incredibly kind and reliable and even went to pick up my bags at my hotel before he came to get me and take me to the airport. I will use his services any time I'm in Naples from now on.