“Best gelato ever”

Ranked #22 of 161 Dessert in Naples
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I order yoghurt and pineapple sorbet(?) Was so good. Little cup was something like 2,5€ and medium 3€ includes 2 flavours.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Me and my GF went there and took several cups with few flavours.
They were nicely sweet but in truth they tasted quite artificial, and the service was just ridiculous as when I wanted to pay with a credit card I was told that they allow it only over a certain amount, so I offered to pay with a 50 euros notes but again they declined the method of payment as looking only to get in smaller notes or coins....
Simply greedy gobshites.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We went on Saturday to get gelato and paid by card. Range is massive and quality was OK.

Finding ourselves near the same one the next day (road: via chiaia) the lady behind the till refused to accept card saying it was cash only. After telling her we paid by card yesterday she looked at us as if we were dirty and said 'cash only'. As a result we walked and left after telling her she was lying.

Turn left outside, walk to the end of the road and just on the left is 'Il Gelati'. Range is smaller but quality is excellent (was full of what we perceived to be locals which is always a good sign). Will be going back there from now on.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Huge variety of flavors, but many taste artificial, and the colors seems artificial as well. Some of the chocolate flavors are interesting ("cuore nero"is quite good) but overall I do not understand why people consider this good ice cream. Compared to other places in Napoli this is mediocre quality, ordinary at best. And prices are the same as some of the more genuine, high quality ice creams you find in Napoli

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Two natives recommended this store to us. It didn't disappoint. I thought it was very good but my husband said it was the best coffee and dark chocolate gelato he had ever tasted. We ate this gelato as our lunch every day we were in Naples. Get the gelato in a dish. The cone was not very good.