“Excellent Fnd”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pendino
Reviewed 11 September 2016

We dropped on this by chance as it was in the back corner of a cul-de-sac and not well sign posted and initially from the outside did not look very appealing, however once inside it is a really nice restaurant with very good food

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

To be honest, we were sick of the pizza & pasta after a week so looked out for something different. This hit the spot. Nice Chinese. Portion sizes a little small. But loved the food.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I've been in Italy for a few weeks and I admit, I have really been missing Chinese food. We had won ton soup, veggie dumplings, vermicelli, and curry rice. It all wasn't bad! But don't come and expect your favorite Chinese place from home. It filled me up and helped me with my craving so I can feel free to eat pizza and pasta. Just like that average Chinese place that is really cheap you found in the international district /Chinatown

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

The place is alright. It's a definitely good choice if you are fed up with Italian food. It's a nice change but the quality of the dishes is average. I ate much better Chinese before. It's fun to come over with friends. I liked the round tables :)

Reviewed 22 March 2016

This Chinese restaurant is a bit hidden and in a shabby surrounding, so you're pleasantly surprised when you enter. It is a quite small place, on two floors, but nice and clean. The staff is very friendly, professional and quick. The food is around average Chinese, not super authentic, neither super special (except for the fried algae - must try!), but everything we had was tasty and well prepared, especially taking into account the very low prices. Portion sizes are small, though, so make sure you order starters and side dishes if you're hungry. And don't forget to order white rice - this is the only Chinese restaurant I have ever been to where rice is not included. All in all a good alternative to the hundreds of places in Naples where you get pizza and pasta.