“Some of the best views on Capri!”

Review of Villa Due Marine

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Pam A
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Some of the best views on Capri!”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I stayed here for a week with my husband and daughter. It was like our own private slice of paradise having morning coffee and evening drinks on the terrace. The owner and caretaker went out of their way to check in on us and make sure we were comfortable. Not only did they have some food and wine waiting for us in the apartment, but when my husband asked about ice, they had a countertop ice machine delivered for our stay. My only caution in renting this apartment would be for anyone with health issues (heart, knee, hip, weight...) that make a long, steep climb difficult. My husband and daughter felt like it added to the adventure, but it was hard!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing