“A little piece of heaven!”

Villa Marina Capri Hotel & Spa
Ranked #19 of 41 Hotels in Capri
Santa Monica, California
“A little piece of heaven!”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

My in-laws booked a family trip for us to Italy and my husband and I were lucky enough to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary at the Villa Marina. I had contacted the hotel letting them know it was our anniversary and when we arrived, we had been upgraded to the most amazing suite I've ever seen! Not only did they upgrade us, but they also upgraded my in-laws to the most breathtaking suite, and in each of our suites awaited a lovely tray of fruit and a bottle of champagne! EVERYTHING about this property is perfect from the chic decor and the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in, to the most convenient location, to unbelievable views, to the amazing breakfast we had each morning in the garden. If there is a heaven, this is what I imagine it to be! The staff exceeded our every expectation, especially Leslie, Gina, and Mr. Belletti (the hotel GM). Capri was by far our favorite stop on this trip and it truly was due to our stay at the perfect property. I cannot wait to go back!! If you are considering staying at this property....just do it. I promise you won't regret it!!!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Maryam A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 31 January 2012

I was there off season in November last year. the weather was not great. but this beautiful hotel and its restaurant made it up. the service is superb. from the general manager to receptionist and waiter are very warm and professional. I felt at home. this boutique hotel is a must to try. great value compared to other hotels on the island. the room is sunny with view.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank mountain88
Marbella, Spain
Reviewed 31 January 2012

My husband and I are well -travel people. we have summer home in Spain and we have been to Capri Island for a few times. We love this magic island, every time when we return there, we try to find something new . such as restaurants, sightseeing places, beaches.... Last year after we left Spain, we went to Capri for 10 days in October ,we stayed in JK Place for 3 nights. was not impressed with the service of hotel receptionists. they seemed little cold and commercial. the food of the restaurant was very plain.then we moved to Hotel Villa Marina which is just above JK Place.

We stayed 7 days, the hotel is so pretty with fantastic garden ,they even have herbal garden for the kitchen... The chef planted herbs himself . I asked some chillis, the restaurant manager Givani went to the garden and put the chilli in a small vacuum plastic bag for me to take home. small thing. but you can imagine the service. it is the best in Capri.

The general manager Roger is super professional. He knows how to treat his guests. he always gives us surprises.. such as afternoon snack in the room, ; a bottle of Champagne. we stayed in the penthouse. spacious with sun deck and swimming pool overlooking the Marina Grande.it is great experience!!

The food in the restaurant is delicious. fantastic service. We can not wait to go back this year again...!!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed 21 December 2011

I travelled from Australia with my husband and stayed at the Hotel Villa Marina in September 2011. WOW what an amazing experience, the staff, the hotel, the food and last but not least the view just HEAVEN in paradise.

Our room had a terrace overlooking the Gulf of Naples, we even had our own private Whirlpool. The staff were extremely friendly, a big thankyou to Giovanni who was an enormous help. Would definately go back and highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for the Cereo an amazing Suite
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Cathy C
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 December 2011

stayed in villa marina with my girl friend for my birthday, actually a surprise prepared by her. This hotel is the perfect place to hide in for a week and relax! Rooms are always clean and the staff are always smiling and helpful in advising you on what to do. I realized that the management of this hotel is an Italian family, this made our experience even more pleasant because they really care about the satisfaction of their customers in every way. Meals where perfect, nothing else to say about it, you just know when a good Italian chef is doing his art. Advice to taste the fish. And the spa was really relaxing. The location of the hotel is amazing, with a splendid view from every angle, from the green mountains of Capri to its blue sea. Great get away vacations, already planning my next trip to villa marina

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple