Grand Hotel Capodimonte(Sorrento)
US$349
US$339
Hilton
  • Pool
Ulisse Deluxe Hostel(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
US$174
Hotel Belair(Sorrento)
US$463
US$399
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$499/night.

US$229
US$191
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$269/night.

Grand Hotel Aminta(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
US$291
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$335/night.

All reviewsamalfi coasthuge patioperfect locationtrain stationamazing viewsmount vesuviusandreasuiteterracepompeiitownravello
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 6 nights in this charming villa in the Paradise suite .it is like being in an old Italian movie , you can just imagine families gathering there in the past . We visited a couple of the top hotels while we were there but the informality and freedom of our own villa was preferred . Some days we had the terrace and pool to ourselves. The view is fabulous ,the location perfect , only minutes walk to restaurants and marina to take trips around the coast . Valentina and Andrea were excellent hosts , helpful but not obtrusive . Andreas boat trip was a fun day out , would recommend . We will definitely return to this beautiful place and will absolutely stay at villa terrazza.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Villa T, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Villa Terrazza, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Ciao Jan,
Grazie for your review, we are so happy you enjoyed your time with us. It was really a pleasure to host you here!

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Amazing views! Great hospitality and the staff were friendly and fun to be around.

The beach is right below. Centro was 2 min walk and it is very close to restaurants, bars, pizzerias and shopping districts. The main sea port is also right below the cliff.

Highly recommend to stay here for couples and family vacations.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for visiting us! It was a pleasure to host you here. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

We spent 5 days in the villa and had a great stay. Very private and very secure. located on a cliff right above sorrento marina. The owner Andrea is a very special character, Funny, high energy and good person. Valentina is very helpful and can help you with daily tours and any activity you may want to book

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Ciao and thank you for your kind remarks! We are so happy you appreciate our tours.We greatly look forward to your next visit. All the best from Sorrento!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We have been coming to Villa la Terrazza every year for about 10 years with many friends from around the world-all sophisticated travelers. The overwhelming beauty of the villa and it's location on the Bay of Naples pulls us back, year after year. One can go to fancy hotels in Sorrento, but you can't find the privacy, freedom, space-and constant spectacular beauty-that the villa provides.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara L

Ciao Barbara,
grazie mille to choose always us for your your stay in Sorrento! We can't wait to host you again.
All the best

Reviewed 12 June 2016

I don't write many reviews but felt strangely compelled to make some comments about the Villa Terrazza.
First off let me say we had wonderful stay in the Faito apartment, the Villa is a special place, far more charm and freedom than a bog standard hotel. The complete and utter joy of sitting on our private balcony or the poolside terrace with a glass of wine, enjoying the sun, the hustle and bustle of the port below, the amazing sunsets and a wonderful view in every direction far outweighed any niggles with the apartment.

But niggles there were. I guess what I'm really saying is that the Villa is special but I want it to be perfect when I pay top dollar.
I hope the owner takes these comments in the spirit they are meant i.e with a little bit of ironing out, Villa Terrazza can remain as the only destination in Sorrento.
Did I make any of these comments whilst there? No, I'm on holiday and would rather make do than make a fuss, and anyway, they were only niggles, but they do start to add up.

Most comments relate to Faito but arrival at the Villa could do with some attention. Clear instructions are given to get you from the train station, but when you arrive at the gate there is no indication of how to get in. We pressed several buttons hoping to contact a reception but had to wait several minutes before somebody was leaving the property before we could slip in.

So, to the Faito apartment.

Great to have a comfortable living room, unlike a hotel, with access to the terrace. Tiny tv, but who needs it? A safe behind a clothes hanging area, but no details of how to use it or key offered.
Up the stairs to a 2nd bed with toilet and basin. But what a bed! Somebody else reported it as " a little creaky ". Our friend said it didn't bother her but when I sat on it, it wobbled so much I thought I was on an under filled waterbed. It needs the legs tightening or replacing.
Nowhere to put clothes other than downstairs.

Main bedroom, lovely high ceiling and some shabby chic furniture. Clothes have to be hung from a coat rack, there is plenty of room for a wardrobe of some sort in here so why not put one in?
No air conditioning in main bedroom, not a problem as you can sleep with the terrace door open but not sure what it would feel like July/Aug. This also means that you are liable to hear some noise as the port starts to wake up around 5:30 am

Shower room is compact but does the job, please fix the toilet seat!

Kitchen. I like cooking and we had 3 meals on our terrace even though there are loads of excellent restaurants a short stroll in to town ( by the way, I must mention that a short 15 minute stroll to the Marina Grande restaurants finished with a 20 Euro taxi ride back, beware ). Most reviewers have stated that the kitchen holds all you need, well yes, and no. It does contain plenty of equipment that you can make do with but don't pretend that it is a full kitchen.
4 gas hobs, and it would be nice to have a proper, working gas hob lighter other than a tiny cigarette lighter that left you counting your fingers when used. We bought our own long matches in the end.
A microwave.
No grill and it would be nice to have a toaster rather than trying to toast in a Breville sandwich maker.
We are in Italy so where is the grater for your Parmesan (we did ask for one, it never appeared ), where are the pasta tongs?
When drinking a beer, I don't want to keep topping up a tiny glass that looks more used to holding ice cream scoops. I'm not talking about a full German stein but just a couple of sensible sized glasses.
And get a new pedal bin, it becomes irritating when the lid keeps falling off.

And finally the cat! I can't believe nobody has mentioned it.
I don't like cats, I'm sorry.
So when you walk out on the terrace and wonder why half your loaf of bread that was in the kitchen is lying on the floor and when you walk in to the kitchen another day and find a cat licking the butter you have stupidly left out, it's bound to upset you.
It also walked in to the living room from the terrace when I was trying to have a snooze.

I'm sure that some people will read this and assume that I am a deranged nit-picker, but I also feel that, if I'm going to review somewhere, I need to give the facts rather than a 5 star whitewash.

Would I stay here again? Almost definitely, especially if the owner could give the property the spruce up it needs to justify the top end pricing.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for visiting us! We are distressed to see you did not have a perfect stay here. We provided to resolve your critical comment when you was there, at the moment of your complain, because we take it very serious to improve.