Grand Hotel Capodimonte(Sorrento)
US$344
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$402/night.

US$414
US$361
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$504/night.

Hotel Belair(Sorrento)
US$462
US$273
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$340/night.

Grand Hotel Royal(Sorrento)
US$612
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$701/night.

Ulisse Deluxe Hostel(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
US$136
  • Pool
US$197
US$181
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

Grand Hotel Aminta(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
US$388
US$273
US$228
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

Grand Hotel Ambasciatori(Sorrento)
US$871
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Even animals live in better conditions !! And Hotel Cavour, please don´t answer to this comment with a comment "all problems have been solved", cause there has been no changes.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NamelessfromEstonia
Reviewed 27 April 2011

I spent about 10 days here last August. It is a very basic hotel....I don't think the bar was ever open,no phone or public computer.The water pressure was weak and there was no air in my room. Now the reasons I would probaly stay there again......most of the staff was nice and made an effort to help me when they could,my room was clean,no air but I could open my window and get a breeze, short walk to town and I paid under 50 e and that included a bare breakfast.....but a very enjoyable dinner time meal. One of the things I liked best is that when I stayed there the place was full of Italian families on holiday......

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2010

The staff at Hotel Cavour have gone above and beyond for the past year accommodating my group of over 100 students. Dinner, AC and breakfast are all included! The owner Salvatore is a great man who is always willing to work with our groups to keep our company and clients!

Thank you Hotel Cavour!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2009

We paid 80 Euros per night to save money and because of its proximity to the train station. The hotel is filthy and smells bad. Also, I did not feel it was a safe environment as the doors and locks are cheap and flimsy. The staff is uninterested in assisting anyone, but the morning breakfast staff entertained us by having a full out 10 minute argument in front of everyone.

I would rather have paid more and stayed at a cleaner safer hotel.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
CavourSorrento, Proprietario at Hotel Cavour, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

all problems have been solved, thank you for your review, we hope to see you soon!

HOTEL CAVOUR

Reviewed 10 September 2009

I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough - as the leader of a school trip, I found that the staff could not have been more helpful: very good with the children and eager to assist. Marilena on the desk was a delight, and we will be staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2009