All reviews the main street great location top floor train station between floors santa maria della small elevator green room small hotel breakfast room amalfi coast pastries street noise central location would definitely stay here again people watch clean hotel
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Excellent location. About a block from the town square, shopping, and dining. Grocery store within a couple of blocks. Extremely clean, small elevator. Wonderful breakfast. All of the staff is very helpful with any of your needs including helping to plan the best things to see in Sorrento. They also helped with planning our day trips to Pompeii, Capri, Amalfi, Salerno and Paestum. I can not say enough good things about this property. They even stored our luggage when we took overnight trips and had it in our room which they had upgraded when we returned!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Great little hotel. you don't walk to everything your in everything. A little hard to find because of construction on the street. Small rooms average shower nice bed and Television with English channels. Housekeeping does a great job, plenty of hot water. Price location room make for a great deal in downtown Sorrento. Front desk very helpful. Wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. Small trattoria across the alley has the best 5euro pasta lunch in all of Italy. Breakfast average for Italy

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Me and my partner travelled to Sorrento from March 20th to March 26th. We stayed in the Black Room, and although I forgot to take pictures to upload, the room was lovely. There was even a balcony facing the church where you could look out into the backstreets of Sorrento. The en suite was good too, the shower worked very well. Everything was excellent.

Location, location, location! Palazzo Tasso is situated right off the main square in Sorrento. The entrance is located on Via Santa Maria, with the back of the building facing Corso Italia. It is of walkable distance to anywhere in Sorrento, with loads of different restaurants surrounding it. We could not have asked for a better location.

Breakfast is included, running from 8am to 10am and is situated on the fourth floor. I was pleasantly surprised with the choice. Options included cakes, muffins, fresh fruit, cereals, meats, cheese, pastries along with juices and freshly made coffee. If you are situated on the third floor, you will probably hear the breakfast room above - however it was not an issue for me or my partner.

Finally I'd like to stress a special thanks to the staff of Palazzo Tasso. They were so friendly, and as the hotel is relatively intimate, they really do take the time to get to know you and speak with you. Service was above and beyond. Thank you!

I will definitely return to Palazzo Tasso upon my return to Sorrento as it truly does feel like a home away from home.

Room tip: Go down Via Santa Maria for entrance rather than Corso Italia
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Really the best Host we met in Italy, she was helpful kind and genuinely friendly. I will stay here the next time I travel through Sorrento and I recommend everyone do the same. The view from the terrace is an authentic alley with character and charm, it was spectacular.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Great location, modern, clean, fantastic staff and super breakfast was a great way to start a day. Highly recommend the location and time make a "base" to visit Amalfi coast and Pompeii / Naples / Ercolano.