Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$382
PricelineUS$337
Orbitz.comUS$338
Lol.travelUS$382
4,220 results
All reviews the executive lounge indoor pool diamond member bay of naples sea view large hotel mount vesuvius amazing views train station fantastic hotel the cliff town centre pastries conference pompeii taxis terrace
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

Such a shame to see this lovely hotel so empty. The staff were lovely and so helpful. Food choices for the evening menu were limited but what was available was good. Staff had good knowledge of the local area. Room a bit dated but looked like we were in older wing but was very clean. Would definitely recommend this hotel in such a beautiful part of Italy.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank 456lynned
Reviewed 10 October 2020

Spacioius and confortable hotel with great views of sorrento and vesuvious. Staff very herlpful and servicve good alround.
Make sure you check to see that you have a sea view and thast you are in a refurbished room.

1  Thank greatreviewtoo
Reviewed 3 October 2020

I've just spent a very nice few days here (22 - 26 Sept) to get at least get one holiday in for 2020!
I can't say that the outside of the hotel would win any prizes for architectural merit but once inside, it is very comfortable! The public areas are large and airy and the views from the terrace across the town and the Bay of Naples are spectacular! The receptionist was very friendly and helpful (in fact, I found all the staff friendly and eager to have a chat - I think they were missing the guests!) and I went up to my room on tghe 5th floor, facing the cliff. Some reviews say it is oppresive but I didn't find it so and you do get a bit of sunlight in, in the mornings. The room was quiet, spacious with very bright lighting and mirrors everywhere - this can be a little disconcerting if you're not looking your best! Beds were very comfortable with nice linen and a matress protector. Excellent reading light next to the bed together with a digital alarm clock. Flat screen TV, mini bar and safe, and plenty of storage space. The air con. was very efficient but a little noisy as there was no fan speed control.
The bathroom was roomy with a shower over the bath; contact reception and they will send up a non slip mat to use in the bath if you want to shower. Excellent toiletries by Crabtree and Evelyn and lovely thick towels!
Back in the room on the desk under the TV, you'll find a kettle, mugs and tea and coffee supplies. There's also a desk lamp but I could never get it to work!
The public areas are large and empty; the Sorrento Restaurant on the ground floor was used for breakfast and dinner and there weren't more than 2 - 4 tables in use at any time. Breakfast is now waiter service and this is a bit hit and miss; one morning, everything on my order turned up at once and the hot food was cold by the time I got round to it! Dinner had a reduced menu and for what it was, I thought rather expensive. For the last few days of my stay, we were moved up to the S. Antonio Restaurant on the first floor for breakfast as there was a convention being held; service was much better up here and the views were good too!
I was told that the hotel had around 380 rooms and up until the convention came in, there were 10 in use. BTW, cleanliness throughout my room and the rest of the hotel was excellent.

3  Thank CalBristol
Reviewed 29 September 2020

This was one of the worse stays at a Hilton property I ever had. The stay was so disappointing that I am thinking of leaving the Hilton honors program. The staff at the property are very unfriendly and we had to basically beg for an upgrade even as a Hilton diamond member. The property was almost empty the whole week that we stayed and they had plenty of sweets available to upgrade us and test they choose to leave the suites empty instead of making a Diamond member happy with an upgrade, the front desk clerk told me that he had already given me an up grade and that if I was not happy with the upgrade that I should leave the property and i am sorry I didn’t. The breakfast was absolutely disgusting, the eggs where fake, the coffee was Nescafé and not even real ( who the hell serves Nescafé in a 5 Star property in Italy?, the ham and the cheese where also very poor quality, there was one person only serving and he was very un happy to be there at times I felt I was a funeral, I don’t mean to exaggerate but it was really bad energy and the property was empty and sad.
Most of the amenities where closed due to COVID19, the indoor pool and many other amenities where not opened and I understand due to the circumstances but maybe the staff can be a bit more friendly and happy that at least there are some visitors and they still have a job.
The front desk wanted to charge me for parking for 7 nights even though I only used the parking 3 nights and after begging I was able to get two nights for free parking since there was very little guests. The front desk never mentioned to me that I could park my car at the street for free I found out on my own. We paid almust $2000usd to stay at a property that was almost closed and where the staff was horribly unfriendly. I will never stay at this property again and I will tell every one not to stay at the Hilton Sorrento. I will also write reviews and many other websites so people don’t make the same mistake I made. I am a Hilton Diamond Member and I am usually very pleased with their services but this time I am very disappointed.

9  Thank Vacationer399284
Reviewed 20 September 2020

Beautiful modern spacious hotel let down by overpriced food especially in the pool bar and rear rooms have awful view of a sheer cliff face (very oppressive) be aware of this when booking we had to upgrade on arrival at great expense but once we did what a lovely view we had

2  Thank L9286PHcarlh