See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I spent 4 nights at this beautiful hotel. Despite the fact that the hotel is located in the noisy central area and very close to the space where young people hangs around, the apartment was quiet and I slept very, very well. The apartment was modern, large and very clean, with the big bathroom. I also tried food from the restaurant and it was delicious! The staff was very professional! The spa is amazing... Turkish bathroom, Jacuzzi, Massage, Salt room...

This is excellent business hotel I really enjoyed to stay there! All recommendations!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Just spent 3 nights at this hotel, and while it was convenient for our daily travels in and around Calabria, we found it to be situated in a very noisy part of the city. Large groups of young adults hang out at night very close to the hotel, and make a lot of noise. The breakfast was good, not great, and the daily maid service was excellent, as were the linens! A good hotel, but nothing to write home about.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve S
hgdir, Direttore at Hotel Guglielmo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear Steve,
we are very happy to know that you appreciated our services. We are sorry for the noise of the people outside the hotel, but the days of your stay were a period of party and leisure in the city. Our breakfast is full of savory and sweet foods, but you could ask for a personalized breakfast without additional payment, we are sorry that you don't use this opportunity. Thank you for your kind review.
Regards
General Manager and the Staff

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

On of the best hotels i have stayed! The service and the personnel were very nice, very helpfull and always with a smile!!! The spa facilities were amazing!! I really enjoyed my staying there!! I recommend it to everyone who will stay at the area!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
hgdir, Direttore at Hotel Guglielmo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2016

Dear Georgia thank you so much for your review. We look forward to see you again. Regards

The staff

Reviewed 23 March 2016

I spent two weeks in Guglielmo hotel,in catanzaro and I had wonderful time there.
All the staff was polite and willing to serve us.
We had daily clean service,perfect coffee in the morning with tasteful breakfast.
There is room spa warm,comfortable and friendly.

The only negative that I could write is that SOME days not respected the quiet hours.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Dear Ourania thank you so much for your kind review. We hope to see you again.
Best Regards
GM and The Staff

Reviewed 31 October 2015

Although the hotel has very nice facilities, my room was spacious with a nice view (room 301 double bed) I felt that the hotel could improve its service for non-Italian speaking tourists: staff at the reception barely say a word in English making communication very difficult, hotel information in my bedroom was only in Italian. Also, the wifi connection isn’t great throughout the whole hotel. Being on the 3rd floor, my connection was very unstable although it worked quite well on the 1st and ground floor.

Room Tip: Wifi connection isn't very stable on 3rd floor (however, it's good on the 1st and ground floors), room 301 (double bed) has very nice views
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
hgdir, Direttore at Hotel Guglielmo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2015

Dear guest thanks for appreciating our services. I'm sorry about the difficulties you had with the staff for the lack of knowledge of the English language. As concerns Internet, we have free WIFI and fast throughout the hotel, our customers usually do not have trouble, it was probably a technical fault line that did not depend on us and for which we apologize.