See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I spent 4 nights at this beautiful hotel. Despite the fact that the hotel is located in the noisy central area and very close to the space where young people hangs around, the apartment was quiet and I slept very, very well. The apartment was modern, large and very clean, with the big bathroom. I also tried food from the restaurant and it was delicious! The staff was very professional! The spa is amazing... Turkish bathroom, Jacuzzi, Massage, Salt room...

This is excellent business hotel I really enjoyed to stay there! All recommendations!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Just spent 3 nights at this hotel, and while it was convenient for our daily travels in and around Calabria, we found it to be situated in a very noisy part of the city. Large groups of young adults hang out at night very close to the hotel, and make a lot of noise. The breakfast was good, not great, and the daily maid service was excellent, as were the linens! A good hotel, but nothing to write home about.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve S
hgdir, Direttore at Hotel Guglielmo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear Steve,
we are very happy to know that you appreciated our services. We are sorry for the noise of the people outside the hotel, but the days of your stay were a period of party and leisure in the city. Our breakfast is full of savory and sweet foods, but you could ask for a personalized breakfast without additional payment, we are sorry that you don't use this opportunity. Thank you for your kind review.
Regards
General Manager and the Staff

Reviewed 12 May 2016

this small hotel has been refurbish recently; the rooms are modern, spacious and very clean; internet connection is good (I was pleasantly surprised)
The staff is friendly and always ready to assist you;
the area can be a little noisy and it can be difficult to park if you come by car;
the overall impression is good; good business hotel;

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Michele M
hgdir, Direttore at Hotel Guglielmo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2016

Dear Michele thank you for your review. We have an aim and it is make your stay the best and we are happy to know that it has been achieved.
Looking forward to see you soon
Regards

GM and the staff

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

On of the best hotels i have stayed! The service and the personnel were very nice, very helpfull and always with a smile!!! The spa facilities were amazing!! I really enjoyed my staying there!! I recommend it to everyone who will stay at the area!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
hgdir, Direttore at Hotel Guglielmo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2016

Dear Georgia thank you so much for your review. We look forward to see you again. Regards

The staff

Reviewed 23 March 2016

I spent two weeks in Guglielmo hotel,in catanzaro and I had wonderful time there.
All the staff was polite and willing to serve us.
We had daily clean service,perfect coffee in the morning with tasteful breakfast.
There is room spa warm,comfortable and friendly.

The only negative that I could write is that SOME days not respected the quiet hours.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Dear Ourania thank you so much for your kind review. We hope to see you again.
Best Regards