See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2016

beds were comfy wifi was perfect staff were great and free parking until October but it is right by the stadium so once the sport season is on you cant park there.

“great value in a great location” fair price too.

Room Tip: all was great
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

Stay away from this hostel unless you don't care about the cockroaches, stinky bathroom and lobby, poor internet connection, etc, etc. . They also charge for coffee. Power in the room can only be turned on when you insert the the room key into the key slot.

Stayed: May 2015
Reviewed 1 November 2014

Located right next to Mestalla stadium, 5 mins from the metro station, in an area with many faculties and students, as well as many pubs to go for beer and tapas. About 20 mins from the center by walking. The room was very clean and fit with everything you needed: hairdryer, air conditioning, totthbrushes, tv. The furniture was pretty new, and on each floor there's a nicely arranged common area with couches to relax. The window was in an inside yard, so no noise from the street (even if the windows seemed sound proof). Staff was nice, spoke English, and downstairs there were vending machines with drinks and snacks.
The only downside was that the room was small.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2013 via mobile

I would love to be more objective, but the clerk who checked me in was the worst ever. Even though I had my confirmation letter with me,
he kept insisting that I hadn't completed the booking process. The best part was that I had exchange 8 emails with them to ensure my reservation because it was during Las Fall as and hotels book out quickly. He then insisted that I hadn't provided my credit card info, the credit card was no good, I asked for two rooms, etc. MEANWHILE WE ARE STARING AT THE COMPUTER SCREEN SHOWING EXACTLY WHAT HAD BEEN COMMUNICATED!!! I wasted nearly two hours of my life dealing with him before I could get into my room. The manager apologized, but did nothing to make amends.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 1 February 2012

The location of this place is great, but it is a very poor cousin to the IBIS. The room is tiny, noisy as it's on a mains street. The bed is very uncomfortable, not enough pillows. The bathroom was kind of moldy. I got a terrible allergy to the blanket provided, couldn't stop sneezing. The room was cold and heated only by a reverse air conditioner. The staff were friendly though. But for the same price, there are much better places in Valencia.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family