1,499 results
All reviews nice hotel opera house arts sciences reina sofia a short cab ride indoor pool walking distance city centre floor overlooking superb breakfast old city comfortable stay around the corner river bed internet connection hired bikes stayed longer
Reviewed 1 September 2018

The hotel is very clean. It is located close to many attractions and we found a large portion of the city walkable from the hotel. You could get a bike and make things even easier on yourself. We had an awesome experience in Valencia and the hotel was great.Downsides/oddities .... no wash cloths in the bathroom, twin beds pushed together, some noise in the halls, limited selection of restaurants (although it wasn't hard to walk further into the city to have more variety).

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Julio K, Gerente at NH Valencia Las Artes, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear client,

Thanks for your nice opinion.
It is very nice you enyoy our location and our hotel in general.

We hope you could repeat soon your visit to our hotel.

Best regards

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed with group for Tomatina festival. Excellent room, a/c, frig, quiet, clean & big, nice bed, 4 elevators. Staff very helpful, included breakfast in restaurant very nice, hot & cold, even champagne, fresh juices, gluten-free options. I never used the gym or pool. Location was ok, 10 mins by direct bus to Xativa sq/Estacion Nord. So this is central to City of Arts & Sciences, which looks cool, & 2 blocks from a mall, but not near other tourist sites/markets. I could live with that & would stay again in winter, but in summer is too hot & pointless to have an inside pool. They have a roof deck & really need an outside pool.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank liltravlr

Dear client,

Thanks a lot for your nice opinion.

It is very nice you qualify the hotel in this way, with our kind Staff, facilities, clean room and quality buffet breakfast.

Really ,It would be very nice if we can build a outside swimm in a future.

Hopping to see you again soon,

Best regards

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Bus to City center nearby. Parking with very narrow parking spaces. 20 euro per night. No coffee/tea facility in the room. Save in the room was not working. Bed is good but pillows not. I prefer bigger/harder pilow. Breakfast personal; headwaiter is helpfull, but his colleague just let me eat the showpieces for the glutenfree. The headwaiter corrected this on time. Rooms are oké bathroom small.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Julio K, Gerente at NH Valencia Las Artes, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Good Afternoon,
Thanks for your sincerity, your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. We greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room that need updating. We are happy to know that the service you received with our staff and in the breakfast was that good, we try to lived up to your expectations.
Again, thanks for everything and we hope to see you soon again.
Director NH Las Artes

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is fabulous. I would highly recommend. It’s my second NH hotel to stay in during my business trip to Valencia for two weeks. I travel 8 times per year and I will definitely be staying here again. They were so helpful on arrival as I lost my passport. They went out of their way to help me. Also, they allowed me late checkout as my flight back to Ireland is a late flight. There is a minibar with many things which is welcomed as the water is lovely and cola zero as I’m diabetic. The room is delux with more than enough space. There is a hallway where the bathroom is which is extra privacy for a couple or two people traveling. The room is separate. It’s like a mini apartment. Plenty of storage space and a safe which is very handy. Air condition is exceptional. Pool is beautiful and the to floor terrace bar is amazing. Overall 10/10. I will return. I am very happy. Excellent and reasonable prices also.

Best,
Mícheál McArdle
Synergie Education Ireland

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Julio K, Gerente at NH Valencia Las Artes, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Good afternoon Micheal,

First of all, thank you for taking your time to give us a feedback. Thanks for your sincerity, is extremely valuable to us.
We are happy to know that the service you received with our staff was that good, and also, It is nice you have enjoyed our location & facilities.

We hope to see you again soon.

NH Valencia Las Artes Hotel

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Hotel is conveniently located very close to the new city complex. Room was clean and nicely furnished and there is a decent breakfast buffet. What makes this a good place ti stay is the city itself!

What a gem! Barcelona and Madrid seem to get the most tourists (and they do have much to offer), but Valencia is well worth a stop too. The relatively new city complex featuring a museum, aquarium, opera house, water feature, unique suspension bridge, and other structures has been designed and built with very modern and attractive architecture. It is a wonderful sight both in day light and at night. After marveling at this beauty, if you travel into the town you will be rewarded with the sights of stunning centuries old architecture. Really pleasant and very clean city.

Room Tip: Walk to the arts complex at night time. Gorgeous!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Julio K, Gerente at NH Valencia Las Artes, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear client,

It is very nice you have enjoyed so much our City, full of nice monuments and places.

Thanks for your nice assesment of our hotel.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Cordialmente,