1,758 results
All reviews bus station globus tour old town rooftop pool el corte ingles small gym turia park nice hotel around the corner river bed a big shopping centre minute walk great view of the city reception staff opposite direction breakfast was excellent beautiful park
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great first impression of the hotel, got into our rooms early and set of for a days sight seeing. We got back and enjoyed a swim
With the kids and a couple of drinks by the pool! Good nights sleep in a lovely room! Breakfast was self service and food was great. Checkout was quick and bags were stored for us until our transfer picked us up! However at arriving at our next destination I noticed I’d left my amazon echo Alexa ( which I have been kicking myself for leaving ever since) in the hotel room and my dad his jacket in the room across the hall which were never found! I find this very suspicious and the hotel were not at all helpful in my numerous phonecalls! Would not return because of this theft!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jazzybeee
Ricardo L, Director General at NH Valencia Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Jazzybeee,

We would like to thank you, first of all, for your trust in our hotel during your stay in Valencia and we deeply regret the disappearance of your Amazon echo Alexa. These kind of issues are very serious and, although the confidence in the staff is absolute, we are doing the appropriate research so that facts do not happen again.

Thank you also to tell us other things were fine like the swim in the pool, the breakfast...

Hope to see you again. Please, don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything else.

A big hug,

Reviewed 5 September 2018

This hotel has an old world charm and is a perfect location for exploring Valencia. The rooftop pool was wonderful, but get in early to save a sun lounger as space is limited! The view from our floor ( the 9th floor) was wonderful and the old part of the City was within an easy walk. The gardens that circle most of the City are just across the road and hiring a bike is definitely a must!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Location is good with a mall few minutes walk away where you'll find lots of places to eat and drink too. It's 15 minutes away from the airport costing around €20 with a tip.
Hotel is old now needs a massive face lift.
The AC in the room was very poor hate to be thier in the high season. If you want a Hotel that will not wake you up from the noise then this isn't the place, you'll hear the movement of the chair above you, the water of the flush and the hoovering in the corridor it's as if the walls and the ceiling are made of paper.
There is no bar as such, a small room where you have to call someone on the phone who comes after 10 mins, they tend to send you to the 12th floor during opening times where the pool is located, and that too is tiny with only 4 sun beds, making relaxing in the sun next to impossible if they're taken.
No water provided in the room, however 10am onwards it's available in the reception area.
Breakfast wasn't included so no comment.
Staff were friendly and happy smiley maids.
Personally I wouldn't return back here as I saw others I'd try, if I returned back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mani L
Ricardo L, Director General at NH Valencia Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mani,

Thank you ver much for your complete opinion of your experience in our hotel. It is a great help to keep in mind where we can improve (AC, bar...) for future occasions and where we are doing well to reinforce it. The best thing is to know that you are happy with the service offered by the hotel staff but not instead of knowing you are not going back...Please, give us a second chance and return back soon.

Thanks again for this valuable opinion and personal regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2018

This is a great hotel, located near the metro for links with the airport, and a lovely stroll into the centre of the old town. It is immaculately clean and the rooms are spacious. We had a room on the tenth floor and the views over the city are amazing, as are the views from the roof top bar. We had a lovely meal in the restaurant which was reasonably priced. The staff are all very friendly and helpful, and when we checked in, were given a map of the city, pointing out all the sights and what buses to take to get them. As an extra touch, I had mentioned it was our anniversary when I booked the room, and when we arrived there was a bottle of Cava, cooling in ice and a chocolate desert waiting for us. We were so touched by this gesture. In all a great hotel, which I shall be returning to as soon, as possible.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have better views.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Good morning and thank you so much for this wonderful comment of our hotel and your experience with us!! It's fantastic and very motivating!!

Please, repeat again your visit. We will be here waiting for you :)

Have a nice day and receive the warmful regards from all the staff of NH Valencia Center,

Reviewed 28 August 2018

A hotel that actually took note of our request for a quiet room, double doors ensured virtually no noise. Room very clean. Roof top bar has great views. Pool is very small with only 4 sun beds we had no luck getting round it.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Good morning,

First of all, thank you so much for your trust to chose us during your stay in Valencia and for this kind opinion of our hotel. We are very happy. We regret that you could not enjoy the rest in one of our sun loungers and take note of that but you know that there is not much space to add more of them...

We hope to see you again with us. Always it's a pleasure to have in this, your home, special guests like you.

Warmful regards,