All reviews central market perfect location old town apartment cathedral city
Reviewed 2 April 2017

The apartments were in a very central position, just seconds from the nearest cafe/bar. Ideally placed to explore the vast city of Valentin. The whole block was very clean and very secure. The only problem we really had was with the parking. The description of where to park was extremely poor and we ended up in a completely different car park. The company did however refund our parking fee. I would definitely stay here again but would leave the car behind.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

I had an excellent stay. I loved the warm welcome they provide, very professional and responsive staff, they answered all my queries swiftly. The location is wonderful in the center of the city. I would highly recommend to anyone visiting valencia.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2015

These apartments are ideally located for the whole of the Old Town of Valencia. . even if a good walk from the Metro when arriving by Air . or a little less from the Train Station. Despite this I have rated it 5* because it is clean, quiet, comfortable and very easy to find. There are restaurants on the doorstep but we found other excellent places within a 10 minute walk . Also very close to Cathedral, Horchateria de Santa Catalina, Lonja, Central Market. Would stay here again and have recommended it already to several friends

Room Tip: I can't help you there
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2014

Spent four nights here between Christmas and New Year. Booked the apartment online, had to email them an arrival time. We said 2pm. We waited from 2pm till 2:20 and then phoned the number on the side of the building. The woman said someone would come shortly. Two minutes later the housekeeper (who had been in the building all along) let us in. She showed us two apartments and let us chose the one we preferred. Everything was spotlessly clean, the furnishings were basic but reasonably new. The kitchen had a microwave/grill and a small 2 ring ceramic hob. Not that we'd gone to cook a ten course banquet, it was more than enough to do light snacks or breakfast. My only complaint was that there was no surface cleaner or washing up liquid / dishcloths provided. And the tea towel was tiny.

The housekeeper came every day (except Sunday) to clean and make the beds. Towels were changed every couple of days. The air con heated the place very quickly, we only needed to put it on for ten minutes or so and the place was lovely and warm.

The apartments are right in the centre of the old city and so really easy to get around. Lots of very good restaurants and bars right on your doorstep. There was a small Sicilian cafe just round the corner that did amazing pastries called cannoli. Try them.

Would use these apartments again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2013

These apartments are very well situated near plaza de la reina and plaza de la virgen. They are very secure. Located in a quiet pedestrian street. Entrance to the building has two doors one bar gate and then a glass door. These doors open with a magnetic card reader. Everything is very new. On the last floor they have washer and dryer and a place to hang dry the clothes ( they will give you a key for this room) they have detergent and everything. The cleaning lady is very friendly and polite always asking you if you need anything else. The lady at the office is very nice too. Apartment is very comfortable and has everything you will need. I will definite recommend this place. At first, I was a little skeptical to book here because it had no reviews in any web site. I really don't know why probably because they are new but it is a good choice. Around the apartment they are a lots of cafes and places to eat and hang out. I stayed there is late august 2013.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family