“Poor communication dreadful service !”
Review of El Pescador

El Pescador
Reserve with
El Pescador is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #96 of 624 Restaurants in Torrevieja
Price range: US$18 - US$29
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Founded in 1981. Capacity for 120 guests in total distributed among their inner lounge and its nice urban terrace, this restaurant offers a high quality traditional Mediterranean dishes, among them and specially their famous paellas. Traditional and local cuisine made up mainly of fish, seafood and, above all, paellas: lobster rice (Arroz con bogavante), seafood cauldron (Caldero), salt-baked sea bass (Lubina a la sal), pil-pil cod (Bacalao al pil-pil),.. Ideal to enjoy the best of the mediterranean and international gastronomy in a warm and familiar atmosphere with a professional and friendly service. Acknowledgements: 2012. Golden Fork Price. The biggest prize granted by the Torrevieja’s and regional hospitality associationSpecialty:
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We ate here last September and to be fair had a lovely meal and good service .. So This evening we decided to revisit .. But after watching my daughter eat her main course for around 15 minutes I asked where my wife and my food was .. All I got was a blank look and that there was no sign of it coming soon... At no point were we told our meal may take a long time to prepare or why my daughters was served without ours.. No apology or explanation !! To be fair there was no one who spoke English and my Spanish is not good, but as I will not tolerate poor service we up and left Very very poor show and really spoiled our night out in town

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and wine, very friendly service, reasonable prices. Nice location, peaceful interior.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Had read so much about this place and decided to go there for a family meal.
The service was okay,but somewhat slow.
Had a menu for 27 € with a little mix of everything,and one family member had a Sirloin steak.
I was not impressed with the quality of the food,and the Sirloin steak was not a very good cut. Had arroz de banda and was not impressed with that either.
Thought the food would be so much better,as the pricetag is a little more upscale,and expected more after reading reviews. But not impressed,and will not be going here again anytime soon.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Really friendly staff. Nice relaxed surroundings and great service. The Tournedos Rossini was fantastic. Would recommend.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

This seafood restaurant proves the old truth that you should keep a block or so away from the sea front to get good food. We liked everything about it, the service, the food and the atmosphere. The salt baked sea bream can be recommended.

1  Thank Arn E