All reviews rooftop pool modern hotel sports bar great hotel main restaurant tapas spa facilities quality hotel didn't disappoint salt lake would highly recommend this hotel the ground floor busy road min drive bit out of the way room was large underground parking
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Lovely hotel very friendly staff great location for golf some great golf courses only a short distance from hotel Excellent Spa to relax in after your round Beautiful food in the restaurant the portions are on the small side but the quality is top class Large rooms very comfy beds Would highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I had written them the below complaint nearly two months ago and have heard nothing back! Shame as the facilities are actually nice!

“We thought the room was great along with the facilities. However, we were really let down on our final night’s stay.

On the 4th of August we were kept awake all night due to some sort of commotion in the hotel outside of our room. We initially were awoken in the early hours because of an extremely strong smell of cigarettes coming through the air conditioning; neither of us smokes so this was quite disturbing. We were then constantly kept awake by shouting and screaming of a male and female in the corridor and people banging on our door as they passed. We then could hear what sounded like the police a bit later on shouting and trying to reason with this couple who had continued to shout. The whole ordeal was upsetting and actually quite frightening for us both who had to be up at 530 to catch our plane home.

When checking out in the morning we were offered no apology or good will gesture for our inconvenience. For these reasons I do not feel that this really reflects the price we have paid to stay with you. I appreciate that this is somewhat an isolated incident however we do not feel that it was handled by staff very well.

I look forward to hearing from you”

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jorge L
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this superbly run hotel in Torreveeje. Whilst the hotel is remote it is ideal for a golfing holiday as there are top class golf courses within easy reach of it. 15 mins taxi to Torreveeje or Villamartin for great restaurants and beach. The hotel offers very good food in the evening. Breakfast was excellent. The room was spotless. Staff very friendly and helpful. Great view of the pink lagoon from the pink cafe which has a rooftop swimming pool and Jacuzzi. If you want a nice quiet relaxing holiday this place is ideal.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Decided to look past bad reviews and give it a chance as it looked luxurious and wanted to treat my partner (how wrong was I!) Beautiful hotel and amazing rooftop pool . But very over priced and out of the way . Staff in the stadium bar are very rude and in general most don't speak any English. In house spa is small and unimpressive especially considering you have to pay each day you use it .No balconys mean rooms can become quite claustrophobic . Food isn't great in any of the restaurants ! Unfortunatly haven't got many good things to say ... don't make same mistake I did by booking here !!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank harrymac781
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel for a few days of luxury with my son before joining my parents at their property. The hotel is beautifully clean and very smart, the greeting at reception (Luis is just lovely) always warm and friendly, however, there was plenty lacking with our experience....

1. The pool should have opened at 9 each day (residents use their room key for access which is a great idea as non residents are prone to crowding the rooftop pool) On our first morning it was still firmly locked at 10.30. I asked at reception and was advised a staff member had been dispatched to open up but a shrug followed.

2. There were no towels available at the pool, we had to ask at reception on day 2. Reception were under the impression the pool was manned, it wasn’t.

3. The hotel’s fine dining restaurant offers NO vegetarian meals for one whatsoever and management point blank refused to allow chef to cook the veggie paella for one person only ‘in case other customers want it’ . My son ended up with a plate of grilled vegetables (he wasn’t allowed any rice as they only have paella rice) for which we were charged 18€. Pretty disgraceful.... I have to commend our waitress who was mortified that she could not offer anything substantial for my son to eat and tried her very best, talking to chef for ideas/alternatives but the bottom line was a no can do from the restaurant manager

4. There are no tea and coffee making facilities in the room. A tiny cup of tea up at the Pink Cafe on the roof is €2.50.... as is a very small coke. Thirst is an expensive business at this hotel....

It’s not cheap at €74 a night with breakfast a further 10€. I don’t mind paying extra for quality service and facilities but it’s fair to say the hotel did not match up to its billing here.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family