See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2015

My husband and I stayed at the Torrejoven for the night of February 25th in room 119. We decided to stay the night in Torrevieja at the last minute, the hotel looked ok and the room was about 50 EUR. We went into the room which was clean. There was some noise from next door, but we figured all will be quiet when people go to sleep. Except they did not go to sleep. The whole night we were serenaded by loud voices from next door with their "nightime activities". We were just glad we did not bring our 5 year old who would have asked why is the lady next door moaning and screaming. We will not go back to that hotel but I would recommend it for passing ladies of the night.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
5  Thank Drib77
Reviewed 25 February 2015

Spotlessly clean,staff very helpful.Breakfast was good and plenty of it.For what we paid it was a very good deal,and would certainly stay again when in the area.Plenty of good restaurants close by and a few minutes by car to La Zenia Boulavard.Some of the best shops and restaurants reasonable priced.

Room Tip: Floors without balconys are quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2015

We went to this hotel basically because we were on a budget!
The hotel was fine for what we needed, it was close enough to the cove beach and a lovely resturant there..
There's a great shopping arcade over the road as is just perfect!
I wouldn't go here if you were after a busy night life with clubs!! It's great for a nice chilled semi busy holiday.. It's on a busy road so transport is easy..
I'd say give it a go

• Stayed: November 2014
2  Thank poisonangel
Reviewed 4 December 2014

My South facing, sole occupancy, 5th flr. bedroom was very clean and comfortable. With easy control, quiet air conditioning/heating, small private balcony, fab. bathroom, with shower over bath and plenty of hot water, towels and wall mounted hand soaps. Breakfast was buffet style - both sweet and savoury dishes - with option for full English, if required. Although the Hotel is near the main 322 it was very quiet, especially at night. ALL the staff were most helpful, wanting to please the guests. Take your phrase book - they love it if you 'try' to speak Spanish. I lived on Spanish food, tappas, etc, which I love. Hope this is helpful for these are all the questions I would ask.

Room Tip: Front of building, over reception, as this gets the S/E sun.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Brenda J
Reviewed 3 December 2014 via mobile

The staff in the reseption was the best, we did not make a reservation before arriving, but that was no problem. Had a fantastic time there, room was awesome, bed was nice and plenty of hot water, all the stations on the TV. Would reccomend this hotel for everyone

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple