US$259
  • Breakfast included
US$182
US$895
  • Beachfront
All reviewssecurity gateclean apartmentsbeginning of junehen weekendlocation is ideallarge balconycafe benidormapartment blockbars and restaurantsnight stayminute walk to the beachnightlifestardusttoasterpartyinghobbedding
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Just back and would definitely stay here again nothing to worry about really great location clean comfortable enjoy. The men on reception were very helpful great for the beach and maybe we were very lucky but noise was not a problem.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here as part of a hen do package def wouldn't of been my first choice (or anywhere on my list if I'm honest) of places to stay but this is what we were allocated. It's clean but very basic, the beds are comfortable enough but as you are right in the heart of Benidorm you'll be lucky to sleep through all the noise from neighbouring bars/clubs or fellow guest yelling crashing around and banging doors when you decide to come in from partying and once the bar noise dies down it's then noisy with the street cleaners tidying the carnage up from the night before.
As I say you are right in the heart of Benidorm so it is ideally located to crawl back to once you've been on the strip but I wouldn't recommend staying here for any longer than a few days.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2017

Apartments were not clean, stayed for 2 weeks not very well equipped disappointing and noisy. Would not advise these apartments to anyone looking for a quiet holiday.
For what you pay the rooms were of poor quality and over priced. In a nut shell they were f** S**

Room Tip: Find another hotel or appartment
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Diane H
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I have just returned from the Carlos on the 16 th May after 5 nights you simply just pay for what you get clean basic room no good if you expect a quiet holiday it is for party people because it doesn't go quiet till about 5 the only downside to this property was the prostitutes outside by the gate so warn all men to be careful going home at night

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I very rarely leave a neg review about ANY hotel/apartment but this took the biscuit! The apartment was freezing, day and especially night, with only one small electric radiator to heat the whole apartment. Towels weren't changed all week, we had to buy our own toilet roll and we left it cleaner than when we went in! Hall light was broke and kettle kept turning off. Apartments are fine if you are a party animal and don't mind being kept awake all night every night until 7am every morning by fighting and singing and shouting! We saw a lot of prostitutes around the back of apartments too in the early hours accosting all the drunk men going home as we couldn't sleep with the noise and sat on the balcony! Couldn't believe our eyes! I certainly would NOT recommend these apartments for families as NOT family oriented. Plus, I had a fee taken from my credit card while being told the deposit was just "ON HOLD". When I emailed them, several times, I got NO reply and still waiting to find out why they took money from my card as like I stated, we left the apartment clean, nothing broken and all rubbish put out! It's a joke!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends