“Great place”

Ranked #1 of 162 Nightlife in Benidorm
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is a great bar and the owner is so friendly and couldn't do enough for us. The cocktails were amazing and he even let us try the sangria before we ordered a jug. I was there with friends, but I will definitely return with my husband. The atmosphere was very good and it's right in the heart of the old town, so the atmosphere is great too.

All reviews
in 69 reviews
"amazing cocktails"
"queens hotel"
in 6 reviews
"nothing is too much trouble"
in 6 reviews
"great place to people watch"
in 5 reviews
"watch the world"
in 13 reviews
"to sit and people watch"
in 4 reviews
"visit benidorm"
in 5 reviews
"few drinks"

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Simon and Steven the owners of the bar were great hosts. The sangria was incredible, by far the best we had sampled all weekend! Superb cocktails that were presented exceptionally well and something on the menu for everyone. Can’t wait to return in the summer.

2  Thank Annatravels1234
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I have never felt so comfortable and welcome in a bar before, the cocktails are amazing and couldn’t believe there was 69 choices, I’m going back tonight and tomorrow to try as many cocktails as possible

1  Thank Benjamin H
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Absolutely adored this bar! The staff are incredibly friendly, the music was fantastic as was the drinks selection! Was only in Benidorm for a few days but visited here each day. Really relaxed and friendly atmosphere!

3  Thank Daniel I