All reviews levante beach sea view sun terrace lovely hotel small hotel sea front covered pool stayed here for nights perfect location sunbathing area safe key night stay bed and breakfast cold meats restaurants and bars clean rooms air con
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

After trying out quite a few other hotels in Benidorm over the years, it’s great to find somewhere like Hotel Nadal. Great location, small hotel but every room has a great view, and is very clean.

Only negatives I can find is that we couldn’t book direct with the hotel for 4 nights as the website said minimum 5, but we were able to book through Booking.com . Would have preferred the hotel to have my money and not having to pay commission - but it was the only way to book. Secondly at breakfast the hot food doesn’t get topped up all the time.

Apart from that - a great stay and we will be back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul G
Reviewed 17 April 2018

A lot of us stayed for my 50th birthday celebrations. Lovely and clean, friendly staff, awesome location. Only saw breakfast once but was adequate enough. Would stay again. I stayed in room 301 that was on the end and could be a bit noisy with the drains ruching down.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a break. It is a lovely hotel. Very clean and the staff couldn’t do enough for you. We only stayed for bed and breakfast the food was lovely and plentiful. The views from our room was amazing. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Loved our stay here. Beautiful views from all the bedrooms. Very clean and tidy.
Breakfast is plain and simple, tea, coffee, toast, fruit, cakes, yoghurts etc, plus a small selection of cooked items. Small terrace sunbathing area. Thankyou to the lovely night receptionist too smashing chap.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank th86
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights beginning of march, hotel is spotless and in a great location right on the sea front hence in march a bit cold and windy . Lovely views from our room. The room was adequate for myself and friend as we only slept there beds very comfortable the room was a little cold and i couldnt work heater but I'm sure if I'd asked the staff would of helped. Breakfast was lovely and the dinning area was clean and comfortable i really enjoyed my few days in beni and hotel Nadal i would stay again. The young night reception guy was lovely nice and friendly. Never really spoke to anyone else

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends