“Tasty Treat”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 16 July 2017

After a long walk around Benidorm beach front to get our bearings with it being our first time there we passed John & Joseph's a couple of times...out of a couple of places we did consider eating it had the best menu which suited us all....a mixture of Spanish/British items and with a quick look around other diners plates it definitely seemed ok by the looks of thier food...my girlfriend was looking a nice Tuna Baguette which was what she got...lovely fresh Tuna & Baguette too,I had Spaghetti Bolognese and my daughter had Chicken Nuggets and Chips...all was served without hassle and was an excellent meal with no complaints...also because J & Js is outside seating and just in the shade the breeze was lovely while we sat eating our meal in the hot July sun....also just behind this restaurant is the Benidorm Joke Shop featured in Benidorm TV show plus The Black Chicken Pub & Morgans Tavern round the corner.

1  Thank cyderdelic
Write a ReviewReviews (2,054)

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Superb budget restaurant. Massive portions. Great drinks. Food fresh and well prepared. Massive choice. Lightning service. Not sure how they do it all for the price. Such a place would be legendary in the UK. I guess it remains a Benidorm legend. Fantastic.

1  Thank jmc165
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a bit to eat whilst out and around Benidorm central. Very well presented good value waiters on hand very friendly speak good English menu well laid out cater for all regarding dishes great for all including family's ‍

1  Thank spstky
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Myself and my wife called in here for breakfast and for €2:75 we had 2 sausage 2bacon 2 fried eggs beans/tomatoes, toast cup of tea/coffee. It was cooked lovely and tasted great. We also stopped for a bite to eat after a few beers and I had the chicken curry rice & chips, the meal was huge and good quality, the meal cost €6:50. Also u can have a pint of lager for just €1:00. Overall would I recommend it YES, and definite go again the next time come to benidorm . ☕️

1  Thank TOTTENHAMWales
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Jumbo breakfasts are amazing. . My friends and I are always in this place for food. The staff are lovely and attentive and the food is great for the price. Would definitely recommend this place to eat and drink.

1  Thank joanyrowney