2,518 results
All reviews main building great hotel pool area outdoor market plenty of choice english bacon half board small balcony single room plenty of sunbeds show cooking evening meal air con three star every night night life would recommend this hotel to anyone
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Having done quite a bit of research on the hotel before booking I more or less knew what to expect.
We have stayed in Servigroup hotels before so knew we would be fine with the food. It is a big hotel so i did wonder how the dining experience would reflect this. Well apart from being noisy at times there was no problems at all. No big queues for food and we always sat within the first few rows in the dining room for every meal.
i did email beforehand to request a room in the main hotel building overlooking the outdoor market and this was what we got. I knew we would get the morning sun and be comfortable in the shade early evening when getting showered and changed. the aircon was good and even worked with the patio door open. We did not use it during the night and we were fine.
There are many annex buildings and although many people request these I was very happy not to have one.
Because we were not overlooking the pool we had no idea what time everyone went down to claim the sunbeds! We were happy with a table and chairs in the shade. We did go down twice towards the end of our holiday at 7.45 and got a couple of beds behind a tree!. The fixed shades only give shade at certain times of the day, then only for one person.. There is a full shaded area at the back of the large pool but we tended to sit closer to the hotel building.
The pools are great!
We spent most of our time in the smaller one (not actually that small) where rings etc are allowed. It is very deep but good fun! The indoor pool which is accessible from the outdoor pools was also open. No hats needed!
We always had a wander out at night because we knew the entertainment would be more for younger children or older adults.
The staff were very polite in all areas.
All in all a very enjoyable holiday staying in this SPANISH hotel. LOL

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the outdoor market get the morning sun.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my 3 kids age 14, 9 and 6 spent 10 nights here from 16th July. Couldn't fault the hotel, food was excellent, something for everyone, lovely cocktails and drinks reasonably priced. Yes the entertainment is mostly in Spanish, shocking as u are in Spain!! I've read a few people have said their kids couldn't join in with kids club and activities as it was in Spanish, quite frankly this is rubbish, my daughter joined in with kids club and had parts in the Disney and lion king show and the staff made a big effort to explain everything to her and made her feel really included. My teenage son joined in with water polo and I joined in with aqua aerobics. All in all a really enjoyable stay, hotel in can location, really clean and really comfy beds. That's the best I've ever slept on holiday as usually I don't sleep well at all in hotels.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely clean friendly hotel.the reception staff are very helpful and food and location excellent.bar staff very polite and nice.also the cleaning staff very helpful and full of fun.I will definitely be returning as its very good value.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2018

just back from 10 day holiday with my wife and 10 year old grandaughter hotel is very clean,and the food is first class,pool area is brilliant. the two things I found a problem with,the childrens entertainment team only spoke in spainish my granddaughter couldnot follow what was going on,the other thing is the bedrooms are not big enough for 3 with a suitcase each

Stayed: August 2018
2  Thank derek4boromanger
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel. Staff are helpful and very polite. Food is fantastic - especially british back bacon at breakfast time!!! Very safe & secure hotel for residents with secure entrances to lift areas & pool area. Will definately be back here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple