Wow, what a hotel, i say this with my hand on my heart if I said anything negative about this hotel, it would be a total lie.
We flew with Jet2 what a fantastic airline " other airlines are available " got to the hotel and the first thing that hits you is that my lord is it efficiently run, the reception staff are unflappable and explain everything really well being that English is not their mother tongue.
My partner had emailed them with 2 requests, bang it was done, the customer service here is above and beyond.
We went to our room, and boy was it fab!!!
We paid for the select package and it really was money well spent, spa, home comforts, filled fridge of drink, snacks and branded drinks in the select lounge, it's the little touches like this that make your holiday.
The entertainment staff ( so embarrassing, I can't remember their names but they went above and beyond. ( management do everything you can to keep these two ladies)
I can't remember not seeing either of the girls around the place..
The maid was fantastic the wonderful lady who sorted our room was called Norma, she was so good we left a tip ( sorry if I got her name wrong, we were in room 707 )
If you wanted a sunbed by the pool in a particular space then you must wait by the doors at 8:30 as long as you went down by at least 10:30 you would get a bed around the other area ( remember we went in August, mega busy)
The food served by the pool was great cheese burgers, pizza, chips, even a kebab and one of the hotel chefs cooked it and you would see on occasion getting stuck in cleaning the area.
Spoke with the customer service manager Nicky who was very very helpful, what she didn't know wasn't worth knowing, and my word her Spanish was exceptional.
Apart from the entertainment staff who went around and made sure to say hello to all the guests, the biggest shout out should go to the bar staff and restaurant staff, they were very patient, very helpful, and one of the biggest assets to Sandos Monaco Hotel.
I wish I had a better memory but David ( appreciated my limited Spanish and helped me with it when I asked), Alberto( this bloke should be on stage, entertained but still did his job) Rueben who was like a machine kept the bar going forward quickly and was always aware who was next to be served) Paqui don't think I spelt her name righty but what a dynamo you ask for your drink bosh done. Then the two guys who I can't remember their names a guy with a goaty and a guy who I think was in charge, I can't remember their names because bam they were here there and everywhere, never stopped.
So if you'd like my honest opinion ( and I've not told you everything about the place in case you get bored of the praise) go to the Sandos Monaco you will not regret it.
The thing about the Monaco is that its between the old and new part of Benidorm so you will get the very best of both
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa All Inclusive, Adults Only +16, is located near to Playa de Levante (450 m) and to Benidorm centre. It has 199 rooms with two individual beds, flat satellite TV, air conditioning and heater, bathroom with hairdryer, terrace with views and free WiFi, plus minibar and safe (extra charge) It also provide a program called Select wich offers additional services besides the usual current all-inclusive. Among these, there are all kind of falicities at the arrival and in the room, such as a bottle welcome bottle of cava, or minibar and safe for free, as well as discount and access to the Select Club Lounge. The falicities have an outside pool and Jacuzzi, cafe-bar, and show cooking and buffet restaurant. As well as parking, gym, spa, sauna and Wellnes Centre (extra charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos Monaco Hotel And Spa
- Sandos Monaco Hotel Benidorm
- Monaco Hotel Benidorm