Servigroup Venus
El Trebol(Benidorm)
Hotel Perla(Benidorm)
Kennedy I/II(Benidorm)
1,898 results
All reviewsgreat hotelpool areaplenty of sunbedsfrosted glassbenidorm palaceplenty of choicebathroom doorenglish baconhotel is spotlessfree fridgefree ticketsflat screen tvoutdoor marketsomething for everyonenight lifesingle roomsmall fridge
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

What a fabulous hotel. Bright. Clean. All staff are friendly and helpful. The food was delicious and hot. So much to choose from. Salad. Cold meats. Vegetables. Meats. Fish. Pasta. Rice. potatoe in variety of ways. Breakfast they had English bacon. Tinned tomatoes. Black pudding. Eggs were boiled. Poached. Scrambled and fried or chef would make you an omelette. HP brown sauce in sachets. As well as a selection of cereal and skimmed milk. If you had bottle of wine it was labelled and kept for your next visit if needed. Pool opens at 8am. There was no queuing or mad dash to get sunbed. Plenty to go around and umbrellas. Pool wasn't cold. The rooms were standard size. We had extra bed as there were 3 of us. No bath but great sized shower. Very powerful. Air con was great which you could adjust to a good temperature so as not to freeze at night. Rooms with front view had to put up with noise from bar across the road til late. Security was good as you need room key to access pool area and lifts to room as well as toilets in bar. Entertainment was pretty good day and night. I will definitely come back to this hotel. I can't fault it at all.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 12 August 2017

On arrival to the hotel at 3pm we thought it looked fabulous, however when we got to the room we were greeted by a strong smell of smoke and no curtains or blinds on the window. In fact the curtains were soaking wet and lying across the bed, therefore the bed was also soaking wet. I managed to get a cleaner who didn't understand a word I was saying as she had no English who proceeded to hang the soaking wet curtains. I was them trying to tell her I wanted the bed changed as it was also visibly wet but she didn't understand so I had to strip the bed myself. She then realised I wanted it changed. The mattress by this time was also wet so we were just waiting on the damp smell to come from the curtains and the bed on top of the meal of smoke. I then went into the bathroom which is only separated from the main room by a swinging piece of frosted glass. I'm just glad my partner and I are comfortable with each other. There was an 'I am clean' sticker on the toilet. It wasn't. I had to clean the toilet myself before using it. The bedside cabinet drawers were also dirty so we didn't even think of using them. The mattress was also rock hard. The rest of the hotel was lovely. Food was great, staff were friendly. But our room was terrible. Also on the second last day my partner got told to leave the pool as he was wearing a t-shirt of the wrong fabric, however he had been wearing the same t-shift for a few days before and there were also others wearing t-shirts of the same fabric in the pool but were not told to leave. My partner felt humiliated. That day and the next people still entered the pool with t-shifts and nothing was said.
We hope this is taken on board.

Room Tip: Ensure it is clean and ready for guests. Replace the glass panel and put in a proper door between bathroom and bedroom for privacy.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
5  Thank Sarah T
Hoteles_Servigroup, Atención al cliente at Servigroup Venus, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Sarah,

Thank you very much for writting your comments on Tripadvisor as knowing our guests' opinions is the best tool to improve our service and for your kind words about our bar and restaurant staff.

We would like to inform you that a technical error occurred as we assigned you a room that had not been fully prepared. Although the system did confirm it was ready to give to our guests. Please, accept our apologies for this mistake. We always try to get our guests checked in as quickly as possible because we understand that you feel tired after a long journey.

We are very sorry to hear that the inappropriate behavior of other guests smoking in the hotel has disturbed you, although there are signs indicating that smoking is forbidden. We wash the curtains very often to eliminate the smell of cigarette.
As the curtain material is non- ironable we wash them and then hang them damp and they dry very quickly and wrinkle free with the high temperature we have here.
If you had mentioned this to the Reception then we could have provided as well a can of neutralizer in your room or offered you a complete change of room free of charge.

Due to hygiene reasons, it is only permitted to wear swim costumes in the swimming pool and our lifeguard must make sure that all guests comply with this rule.

We are glad to read that you did enjoy other aspects of your holiday and if you decide to visit us in the future, please contact reception if you have any problem or query so, that they can help you or rectify any possible error in order to make your stay enjoyable.

Kind regards
Customer service department
Hotel Servigroup Venus

Reviewed 11 August 2017

just got back from this fab hotel rooms were small but you get used to it food was lovely staff were amazing clean towels every day we just loved this hotel we are taking the family next year there is so much going on our 5 year old grandson will love it I would highly recommend this hotel for couples and family

Room Tip: pool view room 424 quieter
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donna H
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Hotel is really centrally placed,less than 5 mind walk to the square and to the beach.we were on the 5th floor pool side,had a tiny bit of a sea view. The rooms consisted of 2 single beds wardrobe and bathroom. The bathroom does have a frosted glass door which could cause some embarrassed kids. The shower was a good size always hot water. TV on the wall,also a fridge and wonderful air con,which we had on all night at it was so hot. The rooms are quite small. Balcony has table and chairs. The cleaners worked so hard keeping all the parts of the hotel spotlessly clean,they always said morning and had a smile for us. The restaurant was fine,we were half board, there was something for everyone at all meal times,I am a fussy eater and I never ever went away hungry,your plates were cleared off the table at breakneck speed,the ladies in the restaurant were not as cheerfull but they did work extremely hard.
The pool is not massive it opens at 8th where you stand and queue to put your towels out, there was always plenty of sunbeds to go round but you had to get up to get a parasol as not enough to go round.
The entertainment team were lovely asking to join in with the games but there was no pressure if you said no. We didn't watch the entertainment at night so can't comment on that.
Overall a very pleasant stay in a nice hotel,just wished the rooms were a big bigger.

Room tip

Ask for a high floor and a pool view,the other side is on the street and is noisy

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank winkmcandrew
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Returned home on 7/8/17 after a two week stay at hotel Venus where we stayed full board meals were excellent staff in restraunt very helpful and efficient rooms cleaned daily fresh towels every day plenty of space to sunbathe and always enough sunbeds for everyone we stayed on 8th floor and with a great viewhave already booked for same time next year

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple