“Can't beat The Sunday Roast”

Yorkshire Pride One
Ranked #37 of 899 Restaurants in Benidorm
Price range: US$2 - US$22
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Home cooked family meals.
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Although we don't use The Yorkshire Pride as much as we used to we do visit every Sunday whilst in Benidorm for the Sunday Roast which for the cost is unbeatable anywhere in Benidorm. I would still like a knife that cuts and a fork that has prongs sharp enough to pick items up of the plate. The upholstery still needs a good deep clean or replacement as I would hate to think what I am sitting on sometimes. The staff though are great even under pressure and are what makes the place what it is. Nice to see signs up telling people to wear at least a "T" Shirt as not nice to see peoples armpits when eating.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Was met with lovely staff - ordered Sunday roast 3 large and 1 small. The small was as big as large just on smaller plate!!! Excellent food and plenty of it. Value for money. Didn't have to wait long for food. Overall could not fault any of it. Well done Yorkshire Pride !!!

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Now being from cas and going to benidorm for years and always going into Tads bars I was in complete shock to be spoken to like a peace of s--- from the lady with the tattoos working in Yorkshire pride one . Terrible how she took our order and I quote " ------- hurry up I have got loads more piss heads to serve" we were a small group with our fathers and far from drunk . When I asked what the problem was she said " come on I have until late tonight to work" she clearly had just started work . Gutted as it's left me with a poor taste of my x favourite bars

3  Thank Yorkshiremoss1985
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I've come to this cafe for years and it's the nicest friendliest place I've ever been, with excellent food, we always get treat well especially Sheryl who is a beautiful person , however our last visit was not so good we waited over an hour when we were told it would be half hour wait, also quite a few people walked out, I will be back again and hopefully this will be resolved ; thank you

1  Thank Carol L
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Came here for a drink on the night and a nice cup of Yorkshire tea. Staff was friendly and very helpful and the place is very clean.

We had food on the last day Yorkshire pudding mash and gravy and onion rings freshly made and good homemade food. Definitely when back In benidorm will visit again.