“Amazing restaurant.”

Amigos Restaurant and Roof Terrace
Ranked #4 of 900 Restaurants in Benidorm
Price range: US$24 - US$47
Cuisines: European, British, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Description: Now open 1pm - 4pm and from 7pm 6 days a week, situated at Carrer de la Palma. Serving good quality food at reasonable prices we are most popular for our fillet steaks and also popular for our award winning wines, cocktails and sangria. Exceptional wines from Rioja, Valencia and Extremadura are served including the award winning Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz from the house of Habla. Cold and dry Valencian white and rose wines are also served alongside our long-serving Riojas. No loud music or TV. Ideal for friends to meet or small groups to reserve for private parties such as cocktail parties, dinner parties, birthdays, hen parties, anniversaries. The Menu is relatively small, modern and diverse with additional seasonal specials added for variety. You can enjoy freshly prepared food in the evenings and reserve the bar, roof terrace and/or restaurant for your exclusive use any day of the week.
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Went here for a meal whilst on holiday with my hubby. Steak was amazing, I had the surf and turf it was great and good sized portion. Service was also world class but relaxed at the same time .

1  Thank Ashcore90
Write a ReviewReviews (1,991)

Reviewed 2 November 2016

great food. place great. staff soso good.would go back have steak all day night. perry and linda was great people great fun spoke all the time . ask us ten times is food ok sir yes lovely thank you. service spot on thank you so much..

1  Thank paula C
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

We ate here as a party of 9 on a recent stay and I'd read about this restaurant & went with high expectations .

The plus points are the restaurant is really super inside tucked up a lovely alley way in the heart of the Old Town and everyone very friendly and attentive so it started off with a great feel good factor .

Things that let the experience down , being asked to move and we totally understood the predicament but still not ideal . The wait for food was quite long and we were just about to ask for a bread basket when the main courses arrived.

I had fillet steak and had to return it as it was too rare and I know this is tricky to get just right but I was then eating behind everyone else . This was positioned as top quality fillet and I've had so much better.

The adult diners in our party all agreed that it just didn't live up to our expectations which was a real shame as we came with high hopes for a fantastic meal out .

1  Thank Natur07
Perry M, Owner at Amigos Restaurant and Roof Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Thank you for your review Natur07. I'm sorry you found fault with a few things, I did request that you move tables before your food was ordered and I really appreciated it because it allowed me to sit a large golfing party. I comped you two bottles of wine to make up for it and you all seemed happy with that.

Every seat on the ground floor, 1st floor and roof terrace was taken so there was a little wait but sometimes when that happens, we - as servers - feel the tension but none of us recall any that night so I am surprised at that being an issue.

With regards the steak, no excuse - it was rare, I'm a veggie and even I could see that, I can only apologise that you did not eat at the same time as everyone else as it was being redone, that's not ideal and I appreciate that. I can't remember anyone complaining on the night so assumed everything was fine - I obviously wasn't on the ball otherwise I would have noticed and tried a little harder to put it right.

Again I apologise and hopefully you may give us another chance to put things right.

For anyone reading this Amigos is closed for holiday until December 7th 2016.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

The booking was perfect, responded quickly and adjusted the time to suit our plans
Starter was excellent and the steak was cooked to perfection
Not your typical Benidorm restaurant .

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Despite a last minute booking , staff set up a little room and decorated it accordingly. Food was superb. Lovely chilled atmosphere. Made to feel special and couple running it took time out to chat with us. Gets busy so recommend booking particularly if you want to be on terrace.