“Fantastic in all aspects”
Review of Paneil's

Paneil's
Ranked #9 of 900 Restaurants in Benidorm
Price range: US$11 - US$22
Cuisines: European, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Very popular restaurant with both locals and holiday makers. Excellent prices for quality cuisine and high standard of customer care. A restaurant with minimalist tones and great ambiance.Full steakhouse menu plus a wide varity of starter and main course meals cooked to a high standard.Full childrens menu available and large parties catered for.
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Booked for tonight (you need to book) and was delighted by the service, the ambiance and most of all by the food.
I had starter of king prawns, main of a 10 oz fillet followed by eaton mess.
My partner has the fish cakes, ribeye steak followed by cheesecake.
Two sauces for the steaks, a bottle of red Rioja and water came to around £70.
Not cheap but worth every penny.
We were well treated and noticed a good ratio of waiting staff of 1 per 4 tables.
All were nice and efficient and we were made to feel important.
Well done!
Go there! It's worth the extra!

2  Thank feathers1954
Write a ReviewReviews (1,392)

Reviewed 23 March 2017

We went here as our special last night meal out as a group of 7 friends (mature, not rowdy youngsters). Service and food was fantastic, all the staff were fab and engaged in some light banter with us. I had fishcakes to start and a fillet steak for main - all of which was just delicious.

You might have to go looking for it, it's not on the main streets and is tucked away in a little alley.

Absolutely couldn't fault it. Highly recommend

1  Thank hayley d
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is no.1 in Benidorm. We try others in the TripAdvisor top 10 restaurants but none gets close to Paniel's. We come back every year. Great Menu and fabulous food and wines served by friendly, attentive, none intrusive staff. We had a superb night out last Thursday and have booked again for Friday.

1  Thank Sherefefollirocks
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Dined her on 14th March having booked a table in advance. I upgraded to the surf and turf main course and was pleased I did. The OH had the rump steak which was cooked to her liking.

The house red and rose were both excellent and good value for money.

Highly recommended and we will return when next in Benidorm

1  Thank Big_Brats
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Ate for the first (not the last) time last night and from start to finish it was perfect!!! I had one of my favourite dishes , Hunters chicken and all I can say it's the best one I've ever had !!! Can't wait to go back x