“Great First Stay In Benidrom”
Review of Servigroup Nereo

Servigroup Nereo
Ranked #13 of 192 Hotels in Benidorm
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went to Benidorm as a last minute fly and flop, and was pleasantly surprised, particularly with Hotel Nereo. Despite it being high season, there was a refreshing number of Spanish (and other nationalities) staying at the hotel. Rooms were clean and comfortable and Levante Beach was a short work away. Wifi was free, if quite sluggish.

The highlight, however, was the food - we got full board for a tenner each for the week. The buffet service offered a wide variety of food which was regularly replenished and you would have had to be a REALLY fussy eater not to find something to your liking. My partner was particularly impressed with the variety of fish courses available from cod and haddock to swordfish.

The staff were pleasant and extremely hard-working, and while I'm not sure I'd rush back to Benidorm again, if I did I would definitely consider another stay at Nereo

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Bezzo72
There are newer reviews for Servigroup Nereo

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Arrived at Hotel Nereo on the evening of 11TH of August. The staff had us a meal waiting after a long day traveling which I found really nice. We stayed on the second floor side view. The room was spotless , we was also provided with a free safe and a small fridge. Everyday the cleaner cleaned our room and provided us with clean towels. The restaurant is very spacious and modern with plenty of choice to eat . staff are all friendly. The only downfall is the entertainment , I would recommend this hotel more for couples and older generation not for kids. The hotel is close to the beach, shops and nightlife. Thank you we had a lovely stay x

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank joannablairjoanna
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a fortnight with husband and 2 children aged 11 and 12.
Rooms are really nice and clean, walk in shower which was great, shower powerful also.
maids are lovely and change towels and bedding everyday.
Free safe and fridge is a bonus. Free wifi which I could connect to most times around the hotel. Flat screen TV in the room with radio channels. No tea/coffee facilities in room so we bought a cheap travel kettle from the market opposite.
Air con in the room which was always nice and cool to come back to.
Food was a bit hit and miss for me too much fish EVERY night, would of liked a bit more variety at lunch and evening meal, good variety at breakfast which also served English sausage and bacon. Found only at breakfast that some days food was cold or lukewarm . Having only stayed in 4 star hotels I would rate food here less than a 4 star, if you have fussy eaters I would imagine they would struggle.
Majority of the staff are very nice and friendly .
The Hotel location is excellent, 2 minutes walk to the beach which is the water sports area, fishing area in the alcove also.
5 minutes walk to find evening entertainment to suit all groups.
lots and lots of shops and markets nearby.
Quiet in the evening no disturbed sleep we were on the 3rd floor at the back.

I wouldn't return to this hotel as I found it more suitable for the older generation and older families that want to relax with peace and quiet. Food also just wasn't up to scratch for a 4 star in my opinion.
My children (and other children) were constantly told to stop splashing in the pool by other customers and also the customers that lay on the loungers near to the pool, this was everyday. Why they chose to lay near to the pool everyday where they know they will get splashed again is beyond me!! (Especially when there's a solarium area which has a lift to get to)
There is a children's play hut that is for younger children (under 5s I would say) on the pool area, I only saw a child entertainer during
water aerobics, some kids joined in, but it was mainly the older generation and relaxers that participated in the fun.
Trying to get a sun lounger between 9am and 1pm is a no no (unless you join the long queue from 8.30am), there are signs saying towels will be removed if left for 15 minutes, however this is not enforced. Towels are left on beds for hours and hours on end, when I approached one of the pool bar staff about it I was told "they are for customers" I told him I was a customer too but he shrugged his shoulders grunted and walked off.
We just went to the beach in the morning and returned in the afternoon then there would be loungers available.
The hotel are very quick to enforce NO inflatables in the pool and signs went up during our stay, reception stated they had received complaints about inflatables and were acting upon it (shame they don't act with complaints made about the towels on the beds rule!!)
There is NO entertainment in the evening for kids of any age but great for the older generation.
All the children in and around the pool including mine I found to be nice, polite, well mannered children and all they wanted to do was have fun and enjoy their holiday also.
I got the general feeling that the majority of regular customers just wanted children to swim lengths and be quite which was just unfair.

If you're an older family group, a couple or just want to relax and not leave the hotel then I would recommend this hotel.
With children between 8-16 years old I would advise to book elsewhere, I was told servigroup pueblo is more suited to children in that age group.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
9  Thank Snifferspoon
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Just back from Servigroup Nero Benidorm after my 4th time. Took the best week to go as it was the heatwave . Hotel is lovely staff are very friendly and will go out of their way to help you. No need to pay for the safe in your room anymore as it's a combination which is really good as there's no need to keep a key on you. Food is varied every night as it's mostly themed nights but there's always something to eat. Breakfast is great choices vary from the full English to continental. It costs 1euro for water in the dining room they also serve beer and wine. The pool gets busy and opens at 9 so if you like to be by the pool be there for opening(we went at 8.45) to put towels down or you won't get a bed. There's not a lot of entertainment around the pool and take earphones to listen to your own music as you can't here any music. Drinks are reasonably priced at the bar 2.30 a pint of amstel beer, vodka around 3 euros we found that buying outside in the drink shop was a lot cheaper, and bottle of savingon blanc 1. 60, a can of kiss( kopperbur is 120) we brought some back to drink in the room. The rooms and are cleaned daily. There is no kettle in the room so take your own if your like me and love a cuppa first thing as the restaurant doesn't open till 8am. The hotel is central to everything it's a lovely hotel and we will definitely be returning for a 5th time next year.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
9  Thank theboss123
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful family holiday we had at Hotel Nereo! My husband and myself and our 2 teenage children were delighted with every aspect of the hotel and will definitely return. The food was amazing, the staff very friendly and professional and the pool was great. The hotel was spotlessly clean and with daily maid service we were really well looked after. Facilities both indoors and out were fabulous; 3 immaculate sitting areas inside, including a great bar area and lovely areas outside too. We really loved the evening entertainment; great music to sit and relax to whilst enjoying cards! Would recommend it to anyone!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank simon m
Hoteles_Servigroup, Atención al cliente at Servigroup Nereo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Simon,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post a review of your visit on Tripadvisor.

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us as our guests ‘satisfaction is our main goal and encourages us to keep up our high standards.

We hope to see you all again in the future.

Kind regards,