3,186 results
All reviewssea viewjacuzzi roomrooftop barbranded drinksold townglass of sangriaon arrivalopposite the beachfantastic hotelspa areapremium brandsentertainment roombar staffother hotelssea frontsun terracetapas
Reviewed 17 January 2018

one of the best hotels. superfood drinks . supernice room with jacuzzi..chilllounge on top floor. superb spa with steam and sauna nice outside pool to. i.booked seeview.
i get jacuzzi in the room stayed 7hours inside in 2 days! .get free ultra inclusive with all top drinks free seefoods patanegra and more.

Room Tip: jacuzi room
Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Director V, Director General at Villa Del Mar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Christophe,

We are delighted knowing that you have enjoyed so much in our hotel.

We hope to see you again very soon!!!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Villa Del Mar for just 5 nights. The rooms are very stylish and comfortable. They are kept clean and well maintained. The staff very friendly and helpful. They try to meet the needs of all the guests and that includes the food. There is a lot of variety and it is well prepared and well presented. As well as continental there is a full English breakfast available. The lunch and evening meals were good but not always to British tastes. We had a teenager with us who did find it difficult to find something she liked and I would say the majority of children would struggle with the food on offer for most of the time, apart from the breakfast. The entertainment on an evening was a bit hit and miss but on the whole would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Christine C
Director V, Director General at Villa Del Mar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Ms. Christine,

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.

We also greet you for your suggestions regarding the variety of the buffet.

We hope you had a lovely stay with us and are looking forward to receive you next time.
We hope to see you very soon.

Yours sincerely,

The Management Team
Villa del Mar Hotel****

Reviewed 13 January 2018

We stayed 9-16th December. Lovely to see most of the hard working,polite,professional and kind staff are still working at the hotel. We had a lovely sea view room again. However my husband who is disabled slipped and fell in the bath whilst showering (great shower but shame it is in a bath) and I have to say a special thanks to Alexis the Entertainment Manager who came to help in a very difficult situation. The food/drinks were excellent as before. We feel safe and comfortable staying here and will be returning very soon. Hopefully a room with shower only will be available. Special thanks to Alexis,Veronika,Monika ,Wilson and Paco .

Room Tip: Sea view.High floor
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank whitfield1949
Director V, Director General at Villa Del Mar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Ms. Whitfield,

It is a pleasure for us to read the opinions of grateful customers.

We regret the incident that occurred to your husband. We hope he had a good recovery.

Thanks as well for your comments. We will convey to all the team your greetings.

We hope to se you soon very soon.

Yours sincerely,

The Management

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Great stay here with to customer service from arrival during stay and also at departure. This hotel delivers the all round great experience to all guests during their stay. The staff at this hotel deliver to all customer needs. Look forward to our return trip.

Room Tip: Great Seaview with Jacuzzi
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank markmillar302

Dear Mr. markmillar302,

First of all we would like to thank you for your maximum score given.

Thank you also for your compliments. Our job is none other than trying to make our customers happy. We hope to have achieved it after your experience in Villa del Mar.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Yours sincerely

The Hotel Management

Reviewed 11 January 2018

First time staying at this hotel at Christmas, but not the first time in Benidorm, which I know well. I had a fantastic rest and nice visit and here are my pros and cons.
PROS
Great rooms, great shower, brilliant wifi (one of the best I have experienced abroad)
Friendly and helpful reception staff, Restaurant Manager and Entertainments Manager very good. Rooftop bar amazing and is what makes the hotel - although they should keep it open at night - they are missing a trick here. All inclusive branded drinks. Positioning across the road from the beach in the Old Town.
CONS
I wish I had gone all inclusive as it is a much better deal as branded drinks are included. White wine is good value, but gin and tonics are 7 Euros each! So, if I stayed here again, I would have that option. I know a lot of people raved about the food, but I didn't think it was that wonderful. I have had much better food at 4star premises in Benidorm. The selection is not that "wow". Also, I found the restaurant staff unfriendly on two occasions, I was moved to a location where I didn't want to sit and asked to make way for a bigger party and on another occasion my food was removed from my table, because I stepped away for 3 minutes, despite leaving a scarf on the table. I didn't really enjoy the dining experience I felt the staff were too busying frantically running around in a chaotic manner rather than being friendly and relaxed. The restaurant area lets the hotel down. It's partly down to the bad design they should make the reception and restaurant an open plan bar area and use the outside terrace in the summer only and convert the first floor into a restaurant with a greater selection of food.
The downstairs bar is rubbish and needs a complete refurb - it doesn't work as an entertainment venue - although the artists are quite good - but there's inadequate seating and who would want to go down there? The outside terrace is too cold in the winter months, the patio heaters don't really do the job and who wants to sit in the cold lol.

If they made some changes it could really be an amazing hotel.

Overall, though apart from the restaurant and bar it was a very enjoyable stay, and I would recommend staying.

Room Tip: Not on the 1st floor - higher the better :-)
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sarah W
Director V, Director General at Villa Del Mar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Sarah W.,

First of all I would like to thank you for having scored positively and your opinion at the time of wanting to recommend us to other customers.

Thank you also for your dedication to explain us your sensations and the things in which we must improve to make Villa del Mar an exceptional hotel.

Thank you for your view, we hope to see you again very soon.

Sincerely