“Superb food”
Review of JoLees Restaurant

JoLees Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 899 Restaurants in Benidorm
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Description: Newly owned British restaurant in the heart of Benidorm old town offering a stand out menu with a twist on your normal steak.Almost everything on our menu is gluten free.We also have a unique range of vegetarian and fish dishes available.
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Arrived at this restaurant by accident .it was brilliant the food was delicious and the service was also excellent.definately worth a visit we will certainly visit again.The Steak was one of the best I have ever had when in Spain .My husbands Duck starter he thought was fantastic and the prawn cocktail was so different but absolutely lovely.We really could not praise this restaurant enough.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

One word... amazing! Visited here on our last night in Benidorm and the steak was perfect. Gutted it's our last night or we definitely would have returned during our time here. Highly recommend. Very lovely atmosphere and the staff are great.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Visited Jolee's on my recent visit to benidorm. Had the prawn cocktail, followed by ribs. The ribs were to die for. The restaurant is modern, clean and has a nice touch of having opening sliding glass doors, so you can enjoy your meal with a true Mediterranean feel. Pricing is very competitive but the food speaks for itself. Will definitely be on my next visit list when I return.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

I was really looking forward to visiting this restaurant after hearing so many good comments from various people but I have to say that the experience was a bit of a let down. The restaurant itself and the waiter were lovely but the food was a big disappointment for me. I opted for the 300g homemade burger, which sounded very good from the waiters description of it, but what arrived was a big anti-climax. The burger itself seemed processed and was slathered in mayonnaise (can’t stand the stuff!) combined with the poor quality sesame seed burger bun made the dish seem very cheap & nasty. At €14.50 for a burger, I expected a lot better. How about using a brioche style bun or even better make your own burger buns. Maybe I just chose the wrong dish from the menu, who knows. Top marks to the waiter although the chef was dispassionate and seemed more interested in having his fag outside.

5  Thank Neil T
Joanna B, Owner at JoLees Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Hi Neil,
I would like to offer my sincere apologies that you found your visit to us such a disappointment.
I do recall you and your partner coming to us as it was just yourself that dined.
However I feel I must respond to your comments, with regards to the burger, I can assure you its not processed as I make it myself in house and it does state on the menu that it comes with sauce, I am able to serve it without if asked.
If you had mentioned on said evening that you weren't happy we would have tried our best to rectify the situation, but as you were asked if everything was okay when we checked back and when finished your plate came back clean! How were we to know? ?
If you ever decide to give us the benefit of the doubt as we are a new business, I will try my best to ensure your enjoyment.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing meal here last night. Atmosphere was warm and welcoming. Jo is a lovely host, couldn't do enough. The steak was amazing cooked just perfect by Lee in full view in an open kitchen. Very brave but just goes to show what a prefessional he is. Highly recommended!