See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

I went here for the festival de San Fermin, and it was the worst experience I've ever had. No Wifi, terrible service and the staff physically harassed my friend.

Never going back here again, it's located in a Terrible part of town and the amenities were all not working.

On top of that they tried to charge us extra when we were checking out.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

I came in with high hopes after seeing good reviews. However, the staff was very unwelcoming and rude. They were not willing to accommodate any needs and there wifi did not work the whole time during my stay. I also saw a lot of other unhappy guests during my stay there. Terrible part of town as well.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Stayed here as part of a tour around Spain.

The hotel is located a bit out of town in an industrial looking area but the reception can easily get you a taxi if you need to get in to town or a quick drive yourself will get you there. Also the taxi drivers all seem to know the hotel and got me back there no worries for about 10 euros from the middle of town.

The rooms are sparse but modern and clean. Bathroom facilities all worked properly and were clean. Bed was comfortable.

If you don't mind being out of town a little, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank El_Greenholio
Reviewed 16 October 2015

This hotel is hidden in shopping center area with some industries nearby, not so easy to find but a very good choice if you are travelling by car, the rooms are big, the beds are also big and comfortable, parking is free. Overall a very good deal for overnight stop as some other reviewer stated.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

We loved our stay at this hotel, it was a very nice stay and was always clean. The WiFi worked a decent amount to use it. The breakfast was fairly average with not a great deal of selection. It's location is a bit weird as it is located in an industrial park, so nothing nearby and a taxi cost about 12euro to the city centre.

Pros: Very nice and clean, good WiFi

Cons: Breakfast selection limited, odd location

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple