Review Highlights
Great status of the Running of the Bulls

This is a massive monument to those who run with the bulls. I thought they captured the randomness... read more

Reviewed 29 October 2018
RoBertie
Pleasanton, California
Visit of the historical centre of Pamplona.

When you drive to Pamplona for a visit of the historical centre, just put your car into the central... read more

Reviewed 9 October 2018
hans-jaguar
Santa Comba Dao, Portugal

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Pamplona
All reviews beautiful monument san fermin bull ring great photo opportunity located right actual event shopping district old quarter capture representation runners statue encierro bronze bulls depicting running
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I think this really captures the feeling of the run... and gives you an idea of what it must be like street level... They have a sign saying it is prohibited from jumping up there but i did it anyway for a great photo.. I guess I'm a bad person...

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I loved this monument. It captured the craziness and energy that I imagine takes over Pamplona in July.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Having spent some time in Pamplona-Iruna and walked the route of the bullrun and toured the bullring it was only fitting to visit, on my way to catch my bus to Bilbao, the monument to the St.Fermin bullrunning. The bullrun is why most visitors come to Pamplona-Iruna - this monument captures the exhilleration and dangers of the bullrun and is a useful addition to the memory bank.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

It’s time we have seen this and really impressed. Great photo opportunity.
Our 1st time in Pamplona and can’t wait to return.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

It was very interesting to walk around soak in the details. Our guide told us about the runners to carry the newspaper rolled up to distract the bulls if someone falls. That was also depicted in this sculpture.

Date of experience: April 2018