“Good tapas and nice staff”

Bodegon Los Toneles
Ranked #71 of 964 Restaurants in Murcia
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 20 January 2017

Visited this place 2 evenings, nice atmosphere and great staff. Excellent tapas, a lot of choices. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Great place to try the spanish tapas, you can choose one of each or as you want to. Place was busy, got a little noisy but it was OK for us.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I think, this is the most typical Spanish/Murcian restaurant I have ever been. If I'll visit Murcia again, I'll definitively come back.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I came across this restaurant purely by chance.
We ordered the three course lunch menu, which had about four choices for each course. Not Spanish speakers, we didn't know what we were ordering, but the waiter, who knew no English, brought us a delicious mixed salad, followed by an excellent paella, rounded off by a very tasty chocolate gateau.
We each had a glass of the house red and it was so smooth we ordered a bottle. When the bill came, which was already great value for money, they didn't charge us for the first glasses of wine !
A thoroughly enjoyable dining experience !

Reviewed 21 March 2016

This is one of the most typical and popular tapas bar in Murcia. The staff are friendly and the place is clean. Do not miss their grilled vegetables and scrambled eggs.