All reviews car park lovely plaza central location excellent location old town place to stay nice hotel square noise parking city euros channels
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I have stayed at this hotel on three separate occasions within the space of a month and each time I have had a different experience.

The first time was wonderful, the room was huge and looked out on to the beautiful square. The second and third time felt like I was staying in a different hotel. The rooms were totally different with outdated furniture, paint falling from the walls, small beds and even one had carpet flooring!

The hotel is in a great location and the reception staff are OK but the contrasting change between each room was a total mystery. The last two rooms I stayed in I wouldn't totally recommend due to them being very outdated, scruffy and not that great, the first room, however, was lovely.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Amazing location, fantastic staff, warm, welcoming, happy and polite, would highly recommend, we stayed over the New Year (2018) and had the best time ever, thank you so much. Hotel was beautiful, very clean and just along from the main sights.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
1  Thank DonnaMQ
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This little boutique style hotel had everything we needed. Although the rooms were small it had everything we needed with daily housekeeping. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. my sister and I ride bikes provided by the motel(complimentary) which was fun And great help to get around and explore. The cafe across the walkway caters for hotel patrons and staff there were also lovely and reasonably priced .

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights. Rooms are air conditioned and comfortable. Can be noisy at night due to tapas bars but not really a problem. We stayed here as it was convenient for us when attending a wedding in the gorgeous cathedral. Staff are friendly & helpful. Only suggestion that they should have tea/coffee making facility in rooms. Was a fridge for cold drinks. Murcia has lots of lovely bars & restaurants to stop at and sit and watch the world go by

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Couldn't have been happier with our stay here. Nicely decorated throughout, perfectly located within the city and surrounded by so many great bars and restaurants, a spacious room with one of the strongest showers I've ever used in a hotel!
Walls are a little thin, there was some noise from neighbouring guests and others walking by, but not enough to be a nuisance.

Date of stay: September 2017