“Aravaca spain”
Review of Ovo

Ovo
Reserve with
Ovo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7,646 of 12,253 Restaurants in Madrid
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

On the Main Street near the AC marriott hotel Aravaca Spain. Great menu fabulous service. Good wine list. Open all day not closed for siesta

Reviewed 26 May 2017

This is a local restaurant to our offices and we normally pop in for lunch. The food is good and service is excellent. I have never had a bad dish.
I like to sit outside but the local like inside which is very clean and polished.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Not genuine Italian not Spanish but anyway rather good , large portion good taste , hard worker helpful staff ( after 9pm for dinner & foreigners as me) so I do recommend as less and less choice around with many place closed !

Reviewed 3 February 2017

I had an excellent two course set lunch with colleagues at this restaurant. The food was made fresh to order using quality ingredients and great flavours and we were in and out in under an hour (our choice, not the restaurant being pushy!). I would happily use this place again. Recommended.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Really good Italian restaurant, with plenty to choose from on the menu. The staff are welcoming and accommodating; they seemed happy to change an ingredient in the pizza to make it vegetarian. The aubergine involtini with ricotta, just amazing!