“A Dream Stadium”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$52.74*
and up
Madrid City Sightseeing and Skip the Line Royal...
Ranked #4 of 807 things to do in Madrid
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Longtime Real fan - so being at the Bernabeu is being at the most incredible stadium in the world. The fans make the atmosphere feel magical and there isnt a bad seat in the house. Real won, so it was a great night! For my fellow American travelers, alcohol is not served inside the stadium, but you are so involved you don't need it :)

Write a ReviewReviews (19,792)
All reviews
in 202 reviews
"own pace"
in 202 reviews

Reviewed 10 December 2017

My daughter is a Real Madrid fan, so when we decided to go to Madrid for a few days on our vacation, taking the Bernabeu Stadium Tour immediately made the list of things to do. We were also lucky enough to attend “El Classico” (Barcelona 3 - Real Madrid 2)(great atmosphere and game) the night before we toured the stadium. The tour recognizes and glorifies the history of the club, and honors past players and teams. This tour is a must-see for every Real Madrid fan. Numerous video and audio clips play as you progress through the museum area. For those of us who aren’t hardcore fans, it is a chance to either be bored or learn something about the honored history of the team and ex-players. The real treat is being allowed to go down on the sideline, though not the playing field, and into the bench area of the team. My, how those sports benches have changed since I was involved in athletics! You are also able to visit the team dressing room, which was very nice but not near as big as I thought it would be. And of course the tour exits through the rather expensive team gift shop.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Been to the Santiago bernabeu and it was a total disappointment for me and my husband.
We’re a Real Madrid fan but seeing the tour in this way was very disappointing. A week before we went to the camp Nou and was way better and organized. Even the staff were very welcoming over there.
At the Santiago bernabeu it wasn’t organized at all, the staff weren’t welcoming also the way of taking photos weren’t as high quality as expected.

Hoping for the next visit it will be way better.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I took my son for his birthday. Great day out, did the Stadium tour the next day. Amazing.