3,464 results
All reviews the executive lounge madrid airport diamond member free shuttle convenient shuttle shuttle service an early morning flight frosted glass between flights city centre modern hotel breakfast buffet is metro station tapas taxi euros spain
Reviewed 29 September 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Madrid Airport for 6 days in August. As part of a 2 week vacation trip to Spain. We loved the hotel, it has this really cool modern look and feel. I travel for business quite a bit and these hotel rooms are some of the coolest I have seen at a Hilton hotel. The bathroom was mostly glass and looked like from a Designer magazine. The bedroom decor and comfort was also just perfect. If you can, get the breakfast included, it is definitely worth it, lots of options on the buffet, plus eggs made to order and all very high quality and lots of local Spanish breakfast options, meats, cheeses, salmon, etc. oh yeah! I had to hold back on the Churros with chocolate... they are way too yummy :-)

It has a nice gym ...(which we didn't really use as we spent the days exploring Madrid, but it looked nice) and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly, They went out of their way a few times to help us out.

The location is not downtown, it is as the name says... by the airport, however their rates were pretty good and I saw in the reviews that it was close to the subway line (which was true, a 15 min walk) so it worked perfectly for us as a home base, we bought a multi-day subway pass and started our days, in the middle of the morning with a great breakfast at the hotel and a walk to the subway, the subway ride took about 30mins to downtown. And then we walked and hopped on and off the subway all day in downtown Madrid (Awesome city BTW!) and usually came back late at night. We always felt very safe on the walk back to the hotel at night as the walk is in a residential area, and the hotel is close to the highway. Obviously, when you leave for the airport it takes 10mins in the hotel shuttle.

Overall we were very satisfied with the Hotel... and with Madrid also, we had a great time there.
If we ever go back, we will probably stay there again

Cheers,
Dan

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, we stayed in two rooms, on the way back, we stopped in Madrid for another night and got upgraded to a an even nicer suite. Would recommend getting breakfast included if possible.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
HiltonMadridAirport, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2012

Thank you for sharing this positive review with us.

I am glad that you had a nice stay with us at Hilton Madrid Airport and you enjoyed the vibrant city of Madrid. I have forwarded your good comments about the food and service to the chef and the entire team as the feel really proud of it. Team members work really hard to provide and excellent service day after day. We can see that the modern look and feel of the hotel fulfil your expectations. For your future trips to Madrid do not hesitate to contact us for any information you may need about the city.

Looking forward to welcome you again to the hotel.

Reviewed 28 September 2012

This is close to the airport but located next to a motorway. It's a good 10 minute walk through an industrial and residential area to get to the nearest subway station. (Admittedly we shouldn't have stayed at an airport hotel if we wanted to go into Madrid city centre). Facilities as you would expect from 5* hotel although the glass-doored bathroom was inconvenient when sharing as turning the light on for the toilet in the middle of the night lit up the entire room. The rest of the hotel was soulless and unwelcoming - style over cosiness I guess. There weren't many other guests and the wide open vestibule area over 5 storeys just made it seem like we the only people there in a deserted hotel. Pool was drained on our final day (Sunday) which wasn't very convenient.
Very unfriendly barman in hotel bar which was disappointing given the cost of drinks.
Overall probably a good hotel if you have an early flight or a business meeting nearby.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
HiltonMadridAirport, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am sorry that the bathroom design did not match with your expectations. Regarding your comment about the pool as per Hilton policies maintenance works are hold in the pool quarterly, I apologise about this inconvenient caused. I hope in your next stay you will have the time to relax in the pool and sauna. I would much appreciate if you contact me directly for more details about what happened at the bar.

I hope to welcome you soon to Hilton Madrid Airport.
gm.madridairport@hilton.com

Reviewed 26 September 2012

The hotel is good located to the Airport of Madrid with an good pick-up Service.
The hotel is very big and is of 2 Houses. The second house is also the Conference Center.
I had a Luxury Suite with an Jacuyyi in the bathroom. The Spa and Gym is very good done. There is an good view to the Airport from the SPA-Pool with Hydromassage and a Turkish bad and a Sauna. Also the Breakfast is very good.

Room Tip: The Luxury Suite
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Danih1
HiltonMadridAirport, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2012

Thank you for your positive comments!

I am glad to know that the pick up airport shuttle and facilities were of your convenience. We offer also a complementary service shuttle to the city centre. It runs 3 times per day in the morning. I have shared your comment about the breakfast with the Chef and his team they feel really proud as they are constantly working to maintain and exceed the standards of quality for which we are renowned around the world!

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel

Reviewed 26 September 2012

This hotel is conviniently located 10 minutes away from the Barachas airport in Madrid.
It provides a complimentary free shuttle.
The rooms are very modern but small. The executive room I stayed in compares in size to a standard room in other hotels.
The bed is large and comfortable and the service is amazing
I found the food in the executive lounge wanting more variety and even the liquor is standard, no premiums.
Overall the hotel is a good hotel for business

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Its a great hotel 5 star for me. Room perfect, bathroom the best seen, nice bed , good telly, chair for relax and work. Have small balconey and all super modern. Swimming pool and fitness fantastic. The guy who work there was not, its like he did not like the guest or want to be friendly. Roomservice great, very friendly and nice waitress also nice reception. Airport service perfect and brekfast must be one of best i ever had...but the waitress man not to friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.

I am glad that you enjoyed the room, service and facilities. I would appreciate if you can contact us directly for more details regarding the guy and waitress who were not too friendly in order to avoid similar situations like this in the future. The Chef and his team are proud of your comment about breakfast.

I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon to Hilton Madrid Aiprort .