Suites Viena Plaza De Espana(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$77
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$171
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

US$102
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$150
Maydrit Hotel(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$77
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Hotel Francisco I(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$74
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

The Pavilions Madrid(Madrid)
US$129
  • Breakfast included
US$105
US$513
3,417 results
All reviewsthe executive loungemadrid airportdiamond memberfree shuttleconvenient shuttleshuttle servicean early morning flightfrosted glassbetween flightscity centremodern hotelbreakfast buffet ismetro stationtapastaxieurosspain
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Somehow our inner calendars got confused and we arrived a day early for our pre-departure stay at the Hilton. Because of the extra day we were to stay there we decided on a club level room which offers free wifi and access to the club room and light food at breakfast and cocktail hours.
Our spacious corner room had pleasing contemporary comfortable decor. The included breakfast buffet was above average and the staff friendly and helpful. Close enough by cab to the center of Madrid, it could be the place to stay if you have only a couple of days. The expensive water offered for sale in the rooms needs to go away. I can buy q bottle of very drinkable wine for that amount! KT

Room Tip: We enjoyed our spacious corner room and its'clean, contemporary and comfortable furnishings
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank travelersdepot
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I don’t know where to begin … First, I have to say that for a Hilton, this was the worst Hilton that I have ever stayed in (and I’m a Diamond member). The service was very spotty. I asked for coffee for my room, and was told they did not have any. However, 3 days into my stay a coffee pack shows up. But I only got one coffee pack my entire stay. It also took 4 days before I finally got the newspaper delivered to my door. Other than that, I would grab one from the front desk on my way down to eat breakfast. I also got water put into my room twice …

As far as breakfast, it was a good buffet. I asked on the first day if I could get an omelet, but was told they did not make them. Then on Monday (4 days into my stay) a person was behind the counter fixing omelets.

Everything was very inconsistent …

The fitness facility was lacking. There was one treadmill, one elliptical, and one stationary bike in a huge hotel. This was unsatisfactory for a hotel of this size. There was always a line, and you could tell that people were frustrated. In fact, a lot of the people that I talked to were very frustrated by this. As long as the weather is nice, you can run outside … but one of each piece of equipment? That’s not good …

The hotel was out in the middle of nowhere. You had about a mile walk to the metro, or the hotel van could take you to the airport to the metro. But once you got to the metro you had about a 45 minute trip into the city of Madrid. This was fine, but if you are looking for a hotel in which you walk out the door and you are in the center of the city, then this is not the hotel for you.

The lounge was ok … It was not the best that I have seen or been into.

But overall, I was not very satisfied, and I know that when I’m back in Madrid that I will not be staying in this hotel. I will find someplace else …

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Greg V
Reviewed 22 April 2012

we have stayed at this hotel numerous times and appreciate its closeness to the airport, the pool for relaxing in either coming or going for a trip and the amenities in the room. It is a pleasant walk to the subway and maybe a 10 min walk to a mall. The only disappointment this last time was the executive lounge. The staff were not warm and friendly and the food was not replenished. I highly recommend the morning breakfast in the restaurant.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JandGBG
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Stayed there agin and once agin was impressed by the level of service and friendliness of the staff.
Was there with my wife and little son, and we asked for an extra bed, and the bed was ready and with all extra towels and amenities (soaps etc) on the bed. This was good as many times when we ask for an extra bed we have to ask for extra soap etc.
Excellent service compared to many other hotels in Spain.
Keep it up.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2012

This hotel is very comfortable and an ideal choice for the airport location if you have no need or desire to be in Central Madrid, and are coming off very late into, or leaving very early from, Madrid airport.

We stayed there one night in April this year returning from a business trip in central Spain and found the location perfect for a very early start the next day. The taxi ride from the train Station at Chamartin was very quick, only 10 to 15 minutes, and cost €25 - good value for the 3 of us travelling.

Checking in was effortless and the courtesy of the desk staff was exemplary. My Honours card had expired and a new one was created on the spot. We had prebooked this hotel at the rate of €144 per night which was very reasonable for the location and the standards offered.

The rooms were vast and very well appointed. The bathroom was a stunning haven of peace and the furniture was beautiful. The only downside was the location of my room, located on a corner and facing the motorway. This was noisy till quite late in the night and then again, in the morning (though I did not care then having to get up at 4.30 am!).

We had a light dinner in the restaurant and the food was tasty, in copious quantity although ordered from the starters menu, and reasonably priced. The service was excellent.

There is wi-fi internet but this is not free. We did not use it. The hotel operates a shuttle to the airport which is free, and literally takes 5 minutes from door to door. Note that it is very advisable to pre-book this shuttle on arrival as you check in as there is limited space. The shuttle however does not start until 5 am, and this is a little short for some of the very early departures for airlines such as Ryanair. If your flight is before 6.30 am, you are advised to take a taxi earlier, and instead, as the shuttle will likely delivery you too late facing long queues, unless you have only hand baggage and no need to visit the check in desk. If you however have luggage to check in, beware.

All in all, a very satisfactory location and level of service.

Room Tip: Request a room facing the back of the property. These should be quietest.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business