3,469 results
All reviews the executive lounge madrid airport diamond member free shuttle convenient shuttle shuttle service an early morning flight frosted glass between flights city centre modern hotel breakfast buffet is metro station tapas taxi euros spain
Reviewed 23 March 2011

We travelled to Madrid with extended family and were very glad we chose the Hilton Madrid Airport Hotel! We found the airport courtesy bus to be very efficient and the reception and restaurant staff to be very helpful - it was lovely to deal with them. Our rooms were excellent - we had a relaxation room and an executive suite within our group and the standards of cleanliness and facilities contained within were also excellent. We used the pool and sauna areas - the pool was lovely, fab to take a morning swim with the sun rising! We also used the executive lounge and found this to be great value and very well stocked. We used the airport courtesy bus to travel to the nearest metro station and couldn't believe how clean and efficient the metro service was - within 20 minutes you're in the centre of Madrid and all it has to offer. Our weather was gorgeous when we were there and we took a picnic in the park - in March! We shall return to Madrid and would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2011

Stayed at this hotel in March 2011 for 3 nights with Hilton offer. Location is not central but what is an advantage is the airport which can be easily reached with the Hotel Shuttle Bus (very good managed).
From Hotel you have to walk about 10 minutes to reach the metro Station (line 5) which takes you driectly to city center. For Station Opera you have to drive 30 min with metro.
Rooms were very spaciosu and good designed. Breakfast and Diner were very good.
If you do not mind to have a 40 minute way to the city center then this hotel is a very good choice.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sun4Ever1973
Reviewed 20 March 2011

This was a wonderful relaxing hotel. The rooms are extremely nice and hydro-therapy pool was nothing short of amazing. The food was ok, average, but the pool and the work-out area with sauna is awesome.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
GM_HiltonMadAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2011

Thank you for your positive feedback!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our relaxation area! You should come back in summer time when we open the roof! Nice area for sun bathing!
This coming saturday 26th, March during the Earth Hour day, we will open the roof, heat up the pool, and decorate it with candles "Swimming under the stars evening"! Wish you could live this fabulous experience! Maybe on your next trip to Madrid!

Looking forward to welcome you soon again to Hilton Madrid Airport!

Reviewed 15 March 2011

I had travelled much arround the world ( for business purpose), and I had visited many hotels. The staff at reception desk from the check-in to the checks - out was very professional and helpful in all situations. Everything in hotel is well, but this staff is unique in positive sense.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
GM_HiltonMadAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2011

Greetings from Madrid!

Thank you very much for your positive comments! I have forward your thoughts to our Team Members and they are very happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and that this time we exceed your expectations.

All the team of Hilton Madrid Airport look forward to welcome you again soon at the hotel!

Reviewed 9 March 2011

I generally never have a very good feeling when I have to stay overnight at a property that is close to an Airport. But here was an exception to the rule.

Arrival: smiling and attentive staff at the front desk. I had forgotten my telephone charger and they immediately had a spare one for me to use at my convenience. Also, there was a porter outside welcoming me, which is quite unusual nowadays.
Room: The room is one of the largest I can remember ever to have stayed in. Very spacious, modern design but still warm due to the wooden floor and even a sort of Jacuzzi bathtub.
The best however was that I could open the window which is something I sadly miss in most hotels.
The breakfast had everything you could possibly look for on a buffet and they offered me some eggs and omelettes from the menu.

When I inquired about the shuttle bus to take me to the airport in the afternoon, the front desk offered me straight away to reserve one at a convenient time (all free of charge).
A great experience which makes me look forward to my next trip to Madrid.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
GM_HiltonMadAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2011

Thank you very much for your positive feedback!

I am glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience at Hilton Madrid Airport!
On your next trip to Madrid, with a bit more time to relax and sightseeing, do not miss our relaxation area with an open air swimming pool in summer time! If you are fancy of having a good time in the Spanish capital please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to advice you where to go!

Looking forward to welcome you again soon at Hilton Madrid Airport!

gm.madridairport@hilton.com